Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey selling my BBS RX wheels with tires. Only looking at local pick up in the GTA.

Wheel Specs:
17x7.5 all around
45 offset

Tire Specs:

(2) Pirelli P-Nero Zeros 215/40/17 about 30%-40% tread left
(2) General Tire Exclaim UHP 215/40/17 90% tread left

As some of you guys may know, I ran into a mishap right before I stored the car for winter and ended up damaging 2 rims. 2 of the rims are curbed and bent and will need to be repaired and refinished. There are some knicks and knacks on the wheels from everyday use.

I'll post up some pics later when I get home from work. I was thinking of just repairing and refinishing these myself however i got a great deal on another set of rims which are on the car at the moment. If they don't sell, no big deal I'll just get them done myself in the summer when I go back to working full time. I just thought I'd throw this out there to see if theres any interest.

Price: $400

*Edit* Special Pricing in effect. Buy before March 14th and take them for $300. Pricing goes back up to normal price after March 14th.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump...looking for trades

Just to let you know the cracks you see are cracks in the paint not the actual rims

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
bump price drop to $400.

Also on top of the tires already included.. Throwing in 2 used falken fk-452's in 215/45/17 with about 30% tread

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Special Pricing in effect until March 14th.

Pick these up before March 14th and you can take them for $300 !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts