Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yellowslc at houston dot rr dot com for direct paypal
allen0506 at houston dot rr dot com for debit/credit (as a courtesy, please include the 4% transaction fees)

I believe in the first come, first served theory. I ship fedex ground/insured and will provide tracking information upon shipment.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Allen0506 said:
yellowslc at houston dot rr dot com for direct paypal
allen0506 at houston dot rr dot com for debit/credit (as a courtesy, please include the 4% transaction fees)

I believe in the first come, first served theory. I ship fedex ground/insured and will provide tracking information upon shipment.

maybe im lazy, maybe im retarded...i dotn understand the paypal address....can you write it out as is?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow.. things move quickly around here.

The at = @
dot = .
Reason for doing this? Prevents spammers from grabbing random posted email addresses.

Looks like Justin now owns the TRD braces.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am obviously fairly new to these forums. If posting "dibs" is the standard on here for first come/first serve, I was unaware of that.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I didn't mean to steal them out from under mikefate, but I figured when we talked about them through email after I bought the CDD that I would have had 1st dibs anyway. As for the dibs some do it some don't, its usually the sellers discretion.

Mikefate: I was also looking at this in case you still wanted some for a deal.
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173534
promo code ST113 gets them down to 370 brand new + S&H

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
so much for callign dibs. oh well. you win some, you lose some. good luck!!!

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
Allen0506 said:
I am obviously fairly new to these forums. If posting "dibs" is the standard on here for first come/first serve, I was unaware of that.
Allen,
its up to the seller really.. for example, when I sold stuff, it wasn't dibs.. it was first to send Paypal. :) I'd take the first paypal and reject the others..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rllinghardis300 said:
Allen,
its up to the seller really.. for example, when I sold stuff, it wasn't dibs.. it was first to send Paypal. :) I'd take the first paypal and reject the others..
Thanks for the tip.

R

1 - 20 of 28 Posts