Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
I am selling my wife's blue (with tan interior) automatic '01 IS 350 with 96000 miles. We bought it CPO from lexus of jacksonville in 2004. It has never been modded or hot rodded. I Had the 90K mile service (including the timing belt and water pump and alignment) done last summer at the same lexus dealership to the tune of about $1450 ( I have all receipts.) The tires are virtually brand new. Due to a job transfer from Jacksonville, Florida to Binghamton, NY, my wife wants an SUV to deal with the snow, so its time to sell! It is very clean. The paint is shiny and it was garage kept in FL. The title is free and clear and in my name. It has had no accidents since we've had it, and we did a carfax (And bought it CPO) so I know of none before. We just moved up and shipped the car in Nov.
The only negative thing about the car is the front bumper is full of stone chips. there is also a small scratch on the bottom of the rear drvier side door (unless you're looking, you probably wouldnt see it). In the picture of the dirver's side, the only scratch is on the bottom of the rear door. EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST GLARE FROM THE PIC. Otherwise it shines like new. I just washed it at a self serve car wash, pulled over and snapped the pics. I did not soak the car in wax and armor all. Everything works and you could eat off the engine. You are welcome to have a dealership, mechanic or anyone thoroughly look over the car. It can also stay in my driveway for a while until you can arrange to ship it (but insurance is your responsibility.) I will be ebaying it soon, but I though I'd try here first. NO DREAMERS DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU HAVE CASH OR APPROVED FINANCING. You will not be dissapointed. Any questions PM me and Ill give you my number or call you. Of course since I am not a dealer the car is as is. $10,750. NO TRADES

Attachments

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
VERY VERY NICE....good luck with the sale!! I love Spectra Blue Mica! :approve:

·
Registered
371 Posts
damn, wish you still had the car in Jacksonville. Binghamton, NY is quite a hike for me (I graduated from Binghamton University). I would have been all over this but 700 miles is just too far to drive. I live in Charlotte, NC. Your price is on point though!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Good luck, suprised it didn't sell already. I got mine on Saturday in Virginia and it was far from perfect for about the same price as yours. I guaruntee I would have been happier if I bought yours and just made the trip to NY:pissed: .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts