Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had these laying around in the garage for about a year now, so I figure its about time I get rid of them. They are off my IS which I sold some time ago.

Sizes are as follows
Fronts
18 x 7.5 offset +.43

Rears
18 x 9 offset +.44

These have a lot of wear to them and would not be show quality rims. They went through several Northeastern winters, and with that, the lips on the rims is scratched and faded. One of the fronts has moderate curb rash thanks to my GF. There are a few misc chips in the gunmetal around the lugs as well. From 5 ft away the rims look perfect, but upon close inspection you can see they are not.

Anyway with all that said, they are still plenty good enough to use on your DD.

Asking $750 obo
Pick up preffered but I will ship.

Onto the pics. I have hi res shots of all the rims email me for them if interested.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
I'll pick them up for $750 cash..but I wont be down till 2nd week of December...darnit...if you could wait, that would be appreciated, if not, thats cool.....thanks.. PM me..:cool:

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Got pics of them in the car? What size tires did you have in the rear? Any fitmet issues w/ the +44?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ElusiveIS said:
Got pics of them in the car? What size tires did you have in the rear? Any fitmet issues w/ the +44?
I don't remember the size of the tire off hand anymore, been a long time since i had tires on these things. THe only fitment issue is that the rear fender had to be rolled out very little, other than that, they fit fine.

·
Registered
226 Posts
yo man im in florida around ft lauderdale area...let me know i wantto see these in person..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I S Stock said:
yo man im in florida around ft lauderdale area...let me know i wantto see these in person..
I just pmed you back, if you want to make the trip over let me know. its a good 3 hour or so drive from you though isn't it

·
Registered
226 Posts
ur in luck my friend im gonna be up there tom...

·
Registered
538 Posts
Smooth transaction.Thanks a lot. love the wheels!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts