1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

I have decided to sell my wheels after months of stellar service.
They are ultra lightweight with a nice polished lip.

They are 18x8(+45) and 18x9(+55)

Wheels are beautiful and only reason Im selling is I am going for 18x10's in the rear.

Price is $1400 shipped FedEx anywhere lower 48states. Serious offer please, no lowballers thank you.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
255 Dunlop Track Tires.... Dunlops are pretty meaty tires much bigger than Toyo's so 155 are actually a great fit.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^ minor minor blemish on FR wheel lip.... you dont even see it I can snap a pic if need be but you wont even see it on the pic. remaining 3 are PERFECT!! (this was already taken into account before i posted a price --- so lowballers, step back please)

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IS JOE.... can you believe I just answered PM's that say these wheels arent worth the price? :lol: and mine are 9" wide out back! +rep for having great taste in a lightweight forged JDM wheel...

Like I said I am not looking to dump these wheels on anyone as I love these wheels.... if there ever is a buyer they will be very satisfied.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
I guess they don't realize what 16lbs wheels will do for their car :lol:

These shave off a ton of unsprung, rotational mass that just hampers accelleration and slows down your suspension response.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump for all the PM's I just replied to!

$1400 wheels shipped to USA
$1850 wheels/tires shipped to USA

FYI, I am not negotiable on the price. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts