Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a Yellow IS zooming around 237/880 in Northern California this evening. I knew it was an IS the moment I saw those four round tail lights! I underestimated the Solar Yellow color--it looks killer at night! The car was drawing all kinds of attention! Cats were scrambling to get a closer look. One item worth noting, the license plate frame read "Lubbock Alderson." The plate itself read, "07-27-00" in black type. It must've been a dealer trade or the driver brought the car in from Lubbock, Texas. If only a manual transmission were available...

·
Registered
226 Posts
yea i saw it on 237 on my way to milpitas, it was driving south though, wow you can see that car from a mile away

·
Registered
155 Posts
The yellow is completely different in person. I see the look in peoples eyes when I say I bought a yellow Lexus... but I can attest, it's a sweet color. I think the whole car is better in 3D than the pictures.

The only thing I'm not liking about my yellowness is the Honduh boy attraction. I guess it looks like a super mod'd Jetta or something.

------------------
2001 Lexus IS300
Solar Yellow Exterior
LSD, Black L/E
Moonroof, wheel locks, trunk mat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts