Lexus IS Forum banner

Socal: which dealership?

895 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  mikeeymikee 
#1 ·
I've talked to 3 dealerships about the IS-F already but none of them is standing out.

Lexus Cerritos: they have the most IS-F's in the lot. Slow to get back to me regarding the prices.
Lexus of Westminster: they only have 1 and will only sell it at $500 over invoice.
Longo Lexus: Willing to negotiate a better price than the other two but haven't stopped by.

I can't understand why any of them can't give me a straight answer regarding some leasing #'s, unlike bmw with their M3. It's really starting to piss me off, not what im expecting from a lexus dealership. I do understand that they can't give me any # unless they run a credit check (which I just did on my own online) but all Im asking for is a ballpark figure.

Maybe any of you can recommend me to a salesperson that can be of service?

#2 ·
hit up longo. they can get you a great deal and customer service is great. when i bought my car they slashed 3k off sticker.

#3 ·
why buy an isf for all that money. tooo much.

buy mikefate's car. its like 26k i believe. and faster than the isf for sure. looks sexier too...

#4 ·
#8 ·
i cant remember his name that gave the deal but ill look around for his card. it should be in my room somewhere

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.