Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 928 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
cool...spotted two blue ones in irvine today.

one...you were on edinger and harvard at the light, and i turned onto irvine center drive from harvard. i was goin kinda fast into the turn...then i saw ur nice blue IS and lost concentration for a lil :p

and then comin back from irvine center drive on harvard i hear somethin zoom by with an exhaust...and i look in the rearview and it was another blue is3. :D

nice cars...nice cars.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
aZnjCC said:
cool...spotted two blue ones in irvine today.

one...you were on edinger and harvard at the light, and i turned onto irvine center drive from harvard. i was goin kinda fast into the turn...then i saw ur nice blue IS and lost concentration for a lil :p

and then comin back from irvine center drive on harvard i hear somethin zoom by with an exhaust...and i look in the rearview and it was another blue is3. :D

nice cars...nice cars.
haha thats like my route today! around 10am, 1pm.. but i dont remembering seeing a red IS? hehe

·
Registered
34 Posts
does your IS have a body kit and gunmetal rims i think? I would see one comin down harvard past michelson tuesday and thursday mornins around 7:45ish sometimes. is that you :lol: ? we were goin opposite directions on harvard today if that was you 8)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
aZnjCC said:
does your IS have a body kit and gunmetal rims i think? I would see one comin down harvard past michelson tuesday and thursday mornins around 7:45ish sometimes. is that you :lol: ? we were goin opposite directions on harvard today if that was you 8)
hahah definitely me then.. i go to uci via harvard daily..

hit me up on AIM

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
very nice IS in the previous post! props! i also saw a blue one parked next to me today at world gym in burbank. 2001 IS.

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
Hey, Well when i went to Torrance I saw a Black L-Tuned IS300 with the IS300.net license plate? Whos car does that belong to? Its nice :p

Your friend,

David

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Mr.Is300 said:
Hey, Well when i went to Torrance I saw a Black L-Tuned IS300 with the IS300.net license plate? Whos car does that belong to? Its nice :p

Your friend,

David
I assume that belongs to ltunedgirl :wink:

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
spotted White L-Sportsline at Dynamic Autosports.
you came in and ordered an AEM intake.
i was the guy picking up the Volks.
these:

Nice car. ive seen you around Irvine before in Stanford Court.

(i was in my tundra)

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
hey all, i saw 2 silver IS's going north on 101 last night (12/12/03) right near El Segundo/Hawthorne.

one was completely stock and one had exhaust and a body kit, both looked to be male drivers. the cars were about 50 feet apart and probably didn't know it? anyone from the board?

there was also a 3rd silver IS on 101N near bulleton?

-gte

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
ISs are SO common in So Cal.
everyone and there mom has one.
most are BONE stock.

on a different note...

GGP IS in lake forest on Moda R5.
was in my neighborhood.

while on the topic of my neighborhood...
theres a Green IS at the other end of the block, you visit the site? (male)
and a GGP IS next door to that, do you visit the forum either? (female)

while still talking about lake forest...
i always see a yellow IS w/ CF hood zooming down bake parkway. anybody here?

and over on my folks block in garden grove
there is a MSM on some 18s or 19s. dont know who drives it.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
ok, saw a black one in pismo beach, male driver, mid 30's maybe? looked stock

·
Registered
584 Posts
http://www.cardomain.com/id/nrk_ht

huntington Beach meet today pictures!

all of you should have came since you all from southern cali

oh well anyway i saw this one blue is300 with eye lids and tail lids.
it had a body kit but couldnt really tell. saw it in huntington beach and was hoping he'd show up today but didnt. maybe he aint a .netter? oh well his car looked okay. saw him going into cheveron on EDINGER and BOLSA CHICA.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i woulda gone...but i'm sick on my ass with the flu. plus the is300 i drive is stock anyways...nothin to look at, cept maybe the "rare" auburn sky color :lol:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
aZnjCC said:
i woulda gone...but i'm sick on my ass with the flu. plus the is300 i drive is stock anyways...nothin to look at, cept maybe the "rare" auburn sky color :lol:
it's all cool as long as get yourself and you car to the meet :wink: meet was pretty cool & fun.. looking foward for next meet! :)

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Saw some HOT blonde girl getting gas in her yellow IS sporting some Cwest sides and a LSportline roof spoiler and chrome stockies. It was at the Shell station on Foothill, by Pennsylvania in La Crescenta. For a minute I thought it was LADYVENOM, but it was not... I was in my Auburn IS, getting some gum...

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Spotted a red IS this morning about 10:35am on 60 fwy going toward east. it has full (unknow) body kit, lowered, tinted..etc.. , I guess you probably didn't see me cuz I was in carpool. just wanna say hi and you've got a nice ride! :wink:

does any one who drives an IS300 that lives in Emerald Square in Gardena??

·
Registered
584 Posts
spotted a black one in garden grove. you were driving behind me then passed me. you had cleared front bumper lights and cleared brake lights. hmmmmmmm wonder if you were .netter ......

i see SOOO many is300's around here. atleast 5 differnt one a day. but most of the time they are old ladies that seem not to be interested. i bet if they saw my car (stock exterior) they wouldnt know its the same car they have .. :lol:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
My co worker just came in and hes got an IS300 too. He said he was driving to work on the 101 freeway and saw a silver is300 turbo come next to him and gun it or rev. I guess the silver IS's motor caught on fire and my buddy with his 03 ggp helped him out. Just wondering if your on here? :oops: sucks about ur car!

1 - 20 of 928 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.