Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a nice Thundercloud metallic while leaving the Rubios in Long Beach. Nice car. first one I've seen outside the dealer.
I hate seeing nice IS's when Im in my Dodge Stratus. But it was parked so who cares.

·
Registered
994 Posts
thedon: u come to LB? i live in lb and today i saw a ggp with an old lady near lbtc then today driving north on cherry i saw an msm with older male driving south, tried to flash my fogs but it was a little too late

hope to see you around thedon

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i work in north long beach. but I went to the rubios down near second street when i saw that sportdesign. Oops I think i said sportscross before.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I also work in North Long Beach on Cherry and the 91 fwy. I cant belive I havent ran into you guys. (not literaly ran into you)

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RGraphics said:
I also work in North Long Beach on Cherry and the 91 fwy. I cant belive I havent ran into you guys. (not literaly ran into you)
I haven't seen ya down there because Im off the 710 and the 405 and I dont take the 710 usually when Im heading back to Inglewood. Thats the only way I would zoom by the 91 at all. But I have seen that nice ride at the meets, I believe some of those pictures you got came from my cam. Which is a good compliment. I like to get each car usually when I head to a meet even if its just that front 3/4 shot.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Yup I think one or two of those pictures are from your camera. I also noticed you take pics of most of the cars at the meets. My lil nephew always makes me play that Lil Kim/The Don vid all the time, good job and keep that nice ride clean and out of trouble.

·
Registered
994 Posts
lol i watch that vid all the time

btw thedon where did you do that run at? since i live ALMOST near you, the canyons may be close to me

hit me a PM or just post it here

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IS3Zer0s said:
lol i watch that vid all the time

btw thedon where did you do that run at? since i live ALMOST near you, the canyons may be close to me

hit me a PM or just post it here

We were up in Palos Verdes. If you come down PCH down near chrenshaw or in there somewhere, you go up towards the beach and you hit that section we were on. DPH knows more about where we were.

·
Registered
805 Posts
what!!!

dude i live in palos verdes :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!1 u need to tell me these things. i know some crazy roads that u might not if u want to see em. Pm sometime when u come up here or call me... im a lil mad i missed u all

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: what!!!

BLKIS3 said:
dude i live in palos verdes :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!1 u need to tell me these things. i know some crazy roads that u might not if u want to see em. Pm sometime when u come up here or call me... im a lil mad i missed u all
This was a while ago dude!

·
Registered
469 Posts
I just did a run in the PV hills yesterday after finally fitting my engine cover on under the JIC strut bar (no rubbing). I haven't seen any IS's up there yet. Mostly Bimmers, Integras. I have to go to the Citibank on Silver Spur to deposit checks just because the one near the Fashion Center doesn't have deposit slips. :pissed:

Chased a sweet looking white 350z down the hill yesterday, though. :p

So what roads are the sweetest?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Excellent!

What kind of camera stabilization did you guys use? I can see that the camera is fixed to the car yet beautifully isolated from road vibration.

NICE :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts