Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw an Auborn IS with a whale tail and LSportline Kit and no drop what so ever, driven by a female. I was on the 405 in South Bay Tuesday evening. Im sure many of you have seen this ride before.
Sorry no pic.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
no pic?! what???

shame on you Don for posting without a pic!!!

:shame:

JUST KIDDING ya fool! 8)

by the way, thanks again man for all your help with building my "STOLTED" car...I appreciate all the time you took to help me out!..... :chill:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes yes, Its cool. I got all the videos from those east coast meets and I see your car, my twin almost, it looks sweet.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
thedon said:
yes yes, Its cool. I got all the videos from those east coast meets and I see your car, my twin almost, it looks sweet.
thanks man, appreciate it again.....hey, mine is an SBM/SD hybrid, gonna go with SD headlights to compliment the grille.....

8)

i wish my digital cam was as fast as yours to turn on and snap a picture! i keep mine in my glove box, but by the time i see a nice IS, the damn thing doesnt turn on fast enough!!!!

aggghhhhhhhhhh! any hints/tips for a good sighting pic?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Re: SoCal Spotted Auborn Sky With Kit and Whale Tail & N

thedon said:
I saw an Auborn IS with a whale tail and LSportline Kit and no drop what so ever, driven by a female. I was on the 405 in South Bay Tuesday evening. Im sure many of you have seen this ride before.
Sorry no pic.
a whale tail? u mean that fugly looking spoiler?

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was a spoiler that was about 9 inches high, sort of like the kind you see on civics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts