Lexus IS Forum banner

161 - 180 of 3090 Posts

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
- tuesday, march 15th @ 7:30am northbound 805 (near boomers) white is300 with rims (dunno what kind) and also has a vvti badge...

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
AlLTlEZZA said:
im easy to be spotted, but i rarely doo :(
*sigh*

I think I spotted you going south in the fast lane on the 805 near national city back about 2weeks ago on a friday! I gave you a thumbs up. Was in a Black IS lowered on stocks with tint and HKS exhaust.

Was that you?

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
TeCKis300 said:
I think I spotted you going south in the fast lane on the 805 near national city back about 2weeks ago on a friday! I gave you a thumbs up. Was in a Black IS lowered on stocks with tint and HKS exhaust.

Was that you?
Hey Paul I think that was me! Did you get onto the 54 afterwards? I have the Vizage kit now, so I wasn't sure if you'd recognized me.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
chrisCARL0S said:
Hey Paul I think that was me! Did you get onto the 54 afterwards? I have the Vizage kit now, so I wasn't sure if you'd recognized me.

Ahhhh! That's right. I got off on Sweetwater to pick up my wife. She works at the elementary school there and just got back with her 6th graders from camp.

Love your car BTW. It was soooo squeaky clean. Right after all that rain too. Encouraged me to wash my car that day.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Spotted I'm not sure what kind of blue it was but it had some kind of kit and chrome axis 7 mods. It was on the road parrallel to the 15(road where the Charger training facility is) and clairemont mesa blvd around 1ish.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
TeCKis300 said:
Ahhhh! That's right. I got off on Sweetwater to pick up my wife. She works at the elementary school there and just got back with her 6th graders from camp.

Love your car BTW. It was soooo squeaky clean. Right after all that rain too. Encouraged me to wash my car that day.
Awesome! Yeah I had a feeling that was you, but I swore you had rims last time I saw your car, so I wasn't sure. And I don't know if it was hard to see through the tint of our cars, but I gave you a peacesign. Haha, and yeah, I washed my car as soon as I got a chance :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
around 930 today gilman parking structure at ucsd blue is with custom quad exhaust and it looked like an aftermarket bumper, didnt look at the rest of the car, was too busy getting on my bike

·
Registered
482 Posts
i went down to west coast specialties in miramar around 1pm to get an estimate on my M3 and there was a silver iS with black axis 5 spokes, ltuned or carson tuned kit, black roof, painted side markers, exhaust and tint, pretty sick car :)

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Joey_iS_325i said:
i went down to west coast specialties in miramar around 1pm to get an estimate on my M3 and there was a silver iS with black axis 5 spokes, ltuned or carson tuned kit, black roof, painted side markers, exhaust and tint, pretty sick car :)
That sounds like Zach (ISZach).

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Joey_iS_325i said:
They do awsome work. I've taken 2 of my cars there. Ryan is a cool guy. Did you happen to see the younger girl that works there behind the counter?? I say younger cuz the other 2 ladies are like grandma's. Anyways that chick is a little hottie!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
MIZIKETSK said:
They do awsome work. I've taken 2 of my cars there. Ryan is a cool guy. Did you happen to see the younger girl that works there behind the counter?? I say younger cuz the other 2 ladies are like grandma's. Anyways that chick is a little hottie!!
saw her briefly before i left she looked familiar, i talked to patrick when i was there, ryan was gone so yeah, atleast theyll hook me up with aftermarket parts if i want :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
About 12:30am, I was driving from vegas back to SD (3hr 45min drive). A stock looking Yellow IS came from behind zooming at 110-120mph on th 15 freeway about where the 215 splits. I was driving with it for about 30min at the same speed. Tried to see who was the driver, but couldn't really see thru the tint. It exited at the merrieta oak exit. Just wondering if he/she is on .net.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Spotted a GGP IS with gunmetal volk gt-7's and color matched tail light covers in front of the TGIF's in Carmel Mountain about 2ish on sat.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Spotted: 3/30/05 @ 11:45am
Where: Towne Centre Drive

Spotted Dut in his white BMW M3.... with new 19" HREs.......
..... But what color were they?? :approve:

·
Registered
5,280 Posts

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
kraze8 said:
haha. I knew you'd show up. :lol:

awesome looking ride man! :approve:
:approve:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
spotted an msm on what looked like gunmetal l-tuned wheels last night about 9:30. You we're coming out of the wendy's parking lot on mira mesa blvd.

161 - 180 of 3090 Posts
About this Discussion
3.1K Replies
217 Participants
gocar
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing