121 - 140 of 3090 Posts

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Flipside909 said:
Spotted: 2/26 Sunday 12:00A National City - 5 South

Lowered Black IS w/license plate: IS3UHOH

All following each other!?
I believe that's Rolo ... his SN is also his license plate :)

he's from the Bay Area, I met him up there. he's a chill guy.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
kraze8 said:
I believe that's Rolo ... his SN is also his license plate :)

he's from the Bay Area, I met him up there. he's a chill guy.
I know who he is, he's my friend. It was just a joke post as we all were together and took a spur of the moment trip to San Diego from LA Saturday night. We were craving for some filipino food and for a place that stayed open late. :D

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Flipside909 said:
I know who he is, he's my friend. It was just a joke post as we all were together and took a spur of the moment trip to San Diego from LA Saturday night. We were craving for some filipino food and for a place that stayed open late. :D

:lol:

bastard.

hey at least I knew who it was..... I should get some credit for that. haha

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Flipside909 said:
Where'd you end up going? Conchings? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
kraze8 said:
Spotted Today 2/4/05 @ 1:00pm

I spotted this Ahole's ride at the Cheveron Gas station Corner of Balboa and Mercury by the 163 freeway.

I pulled up to the next gas pump to the car. Was gonna give the good 'o double-birding as promised... but turns out it must've been the a-hole's GF that was driving.... no way i was gonna flip her the bird. :lol: ... she could've taken me.

.....ride was hot Kane! .. the whole time I was looking at your car..I kept thinking to myself "damn, that car use to have boost" haha.
Haha, that's when my girls car went to crap and I had to fix her rad fan. so she borrowed my car for the day I think.

She would have flipped out if you flipped her off, lmao. And yes, she might possibly kick someones ass. But then she'd feel horrible once I told her what it was all about.

It may be boosted again in the future, who knows. But for now, I just have pictures and memories, haha.

Glad you liked it, thx bro. ;-)

Kane

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
chrisCARL0S said:
Where'd you end up going? Conchings? :rolleyes:
Zarlitos Family Restaurant
505 E. 8th St.
National City, CA 91950

We went there for the goods, chicharron bulaklak, lechon kawali, longanisa, adobo, garlic rice and all the other good stuff. :lol:

Not a bad place to go when you're 1)hungry 2) it's late 3) we just drove 110 miles from LA.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Flipside909 said:
505 E. 8th St.
National City, CA 91950

We went there for the goods, chicharron bulaklak, lechon kawali, longanisa, adobo, garlic rice and all the other good stuff. :lol:

Not a bad place to go when you're 1)hungry 2) it's late 3) we just drove 110 miles from LA.
oh man i so called it, i used to go down there a lot with my cousin and my gf, beef steak and adobo was good, the sinigang was yummy also :cool: :)

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Flipside909 said:
505 E. 8th St.
National City, CA 91950

Man. How were you able to find a place like that @ a late time?

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Joey_iS_325i said:
oh man i so called it, i used to go down there a lot with my cousin and my gf, beef steak and adobo was good, the sinigang was yummy also :cool: :)
LOL serious. yeah that's we had also sinigang na baboy, chicken adobo and beef steak...and it was cheap too! Okay back on topic. :)

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
3/1/05, again at SDSU, just outside PS6, a blue IS with a carbon fiber hood, TRD grill, Type-R lip, and some kind of rims. Also had a "SQUADONE" decal on the botton windshield. This was around 11am. Anyone know who?

·
Registered
482 Posts
tonight around 630pm in mira mesa by the toys-r-us the same white is with wald lip and ucsd license plate frame i saw a few weeks back, i was in the ggp iS, i was going in you were pulling out

then around 730 across the street getting some L&L's, that chick with the white iS with the visage 1 kit and the altezza badge, jeez i see that car a lot :)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
chrisCARL0S said:
3/1/05, again at SDSU, just outside PS6, a blue IS with a carbon fiber hood, TRD grill, Type-R lip, and some kind of rims. Also had a "SQUADONE" decal on the botton windshield. This was around 11am. Anyone know who?
i saw that car today too...looked good

121 - 140 of 3090 Posts