Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 3090 Posts

·
Runs on Rice
2,900 Posts
12:51 said:
At the intersection of Miramar Rd. and Dowdy Dr. I saw a GGP/lowered with Volk Le28Ns and what looked like a Tommy Kaira decal on the side? I waved like a dork and gave a FOBish thumbs up.
Eh... was it me? but I was at Miramar and Carroll Rd when I saw a white IS drove by and the guy waved at me....

I have GGP, Lowered with Volks GT-N, and I have Racing Development TRD stickers on the side.

·
Runs on Rice
2,900 Posts
12:51 said:
It very may well have been, but my car is silver. Nice car man! Are you gonna be at the meet tomorrow?
Ah.. right Silver.... I was wondering if it was one of the .NETers... hehehe...

Yeah.. I will be at the meet tomorrow...

·
Registered
482 Posts
chronic said:
yes that was me if you were there around 12:30 in the afternoon or so. if i remember you had the silver m3 with really wide tires in the rear. i was in the navy but not now and my license plate is New Mexico 2JZ-GE.
Take care!
it was at night not the afternoon so yeah :)

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
spotted a DWP or CW IS at the carlsbad outlet 2ish. It had a kit and what looked like Manaray ??? wheels. Damn it was pouring when i left.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
MIZIKETSK said:
spotted a DWP or CW IS at the carlsbad outlet 2ish. It had a kit and what looked like Manaray ??? wheels. Damn it was pouring when i left.
That was Irv and Ester... they came down for our SD meet this morning.

Props to them for braving the rain, and driving down! :approve:

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
MIZIKETSK said:
yup, that was us.. stopped by a few shops on the way back from the SD meet. wow.. right when we got there the rain came down.. but then suddenly it was sunny..

too bad, i was look forward to exploring around SD too..

where were you?

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
irv_usc said:
yup, that was us.. stopped by a few shops on the way back from the SD meet. wow.. right when we got there the rain came down.. but then suddenly it was sunny..

too bad, i was look forward to exploring around SD too..

where were you?
I was the VERY early bird who showed up at like 9:15 to see if anyone else would go early. I should of taken picture there by myself to give peeps some laughs. I couldnt stick around to wait until 10 cuz my wife got hungry. I'll have to try next time. Nice car by the way, actually everyones car was looking nice.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Yesterday at 5pm on the 5 north freeway near Miramar, saw a yellow is while I was going south. Noticed it had the fog mod. Anyone here?

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Spotted another on the way home. 805 freeway near the 54 ramp. Black IS w/ out badges around 1pm. Saw you catch up and gave a thumbs up! Gave one back, but so much tint in the way didn't know if you saw :rolleyes: I was the black IS w/ the vizage and cwest.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Spotted GGP with loads of people in the car... vehicle looked really cool if lowered like that. Maybe i should ask some peoples to fill up my car and see how it look lowered when I get my HKS Dampers. Lol

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
spotted a stock(except for being slammed) Bluestone IS (female driver) on the corner of clairemont mesa blvd(West) making a left on to Ruffin Road around 2:30. You on here? What suspension were you on? Either it was very stiff or just to low cuz I can see you car bouncing down the road. Well Ruffin road isn't the smoothest of any road either.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Spotted: 2/26 Sunday 12:00A National City - 5 South

Lowered Black IS w/license plate: IS3UHOH
Silver IS w/rims and kit license plate: SILVR IS
Black GS400 w/Longo Lexus Plates

All following each other!?

101 - 120 of 3090 Posts