Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 3090 Posts

·
Runs on Rice
2,900 Posts
12:51 said:
At the intersection of Miramar Rd. and Dowdy Dr. I saw a GGP/lowered with Volk Le28Ns and what looked like a Tommy Kaira decal on the side? I waved like a dork and gave a FOBish thumbs up.
Eh... was it me? but I was at Miramar and Carroll Rd when I saw a white IS drove by and the guy waved at me....

I have GGP, Lowered with Volks GT-N, and I have Racing Development TRD stickers on the side.

·
Runs on Rice
2,900 Posts
12:51 said:
It very may well have been, but my car is silver. Nice car man! Are you gonna be at the meet tomorrow?
Ah.. right Silver.... I was wondering if it was one of the .NETers... hehehe...

Yeah.. I will be at the meet tomorrow...

·
Registered
482 Posts
chronic said:
yes that was me if you were there around 12:30 in the afternoon or so. if i remember you had the silver m3 with really wide tires in the rear. i was in the navy but not now and my license plate is New Mexico 2JZ-GE.
Take care!
it was at night not the afternoon so yeah :)

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
spotted a DWP or CW IS at the carlsbad outlet 2ish. It had a kit and what looked like Manaray ??? wheels. Damn it was pouring when i left.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
MIZIKETSK said:
spotted a DWP or CW IS at the carlsbad outlet 2ish. It had a kit and what looked like Manaray ??? wheels. Damn it was pouring when i left.
That was Irv and Ester... they came down for our SD meet this morning.

Props to them for braving the rain, and driving down! :approve:

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
MIZIKETSK said:
yup, that was us.. stopped by a few shops on the way back from the SD meet. wow.. right when we got there the rain came down.. but then suddenly it was sunny..

too bad, i was look forward to exploring around SD too..

where were you?

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
irv_usc said:
yup, that was us.. stopped by a few shops on the way back from the SD meet. wow.. right when we got there the rain came down.. but then suddenly it was sunny..

too bad, i was look forward to exploring around SD too..

where were you?
I was the VERY early bird who showed up at like 9:15 to see if anyone else would go early. I should of taken picture there by myself to give peeps some laughs. I couldnt stick around to wait until 10 cuz my wife got hungry. I'll have to try next time. Nice car by the way, actually everyones car was looking nice.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Yesterday at 5pm on the 5 north freeway near Miramar, saw a yellow is while I was going south. Noticed it had the fog mod. Anyone here?

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Spotted another on the way home. 805 freeway near the 54 ramp. Black IS w/ out badges around 1pm. Saw you catch up and gave a thumbs up! Gave one back, but so much tint in the way didn't know if you saw :rolleyes: I was the black IS w/ the vizage and cwest.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Spotted GGP with loads of people in the car... vehicle looked really cool if lowered like that. Maybe i should ask some peoples to fill up my car and see how it look lowered when I get my HKS Dampers. Lol

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
spotted a stock(except for being slammed) Bluestone IS (female driver) on the corner of clairemont mesa blvd(West) making a left on to Ruffin Road around 2:30. You on here? What suspension were you on? Either it was very stiff or just to low cuz I can see you car bouncing down the road. Well Ruffin road isn't the smoothest of any road either.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Spotted: 2/26 Sunday 12:00A National City - 5 South

Lowered Black IS w/license plate: IS3UHOH
Silver IS w/rims and kit license plate: SILVR IS
Black GS400 w/Longo Lexus Plates

All following each other!?

101 - 120 of 3090 Posts
About this Discussion
3.1K Replies
217 Participants
gocar
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing