Lexus IS Forum banner

1141 - 1160 of 3090 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,280 Posts
is300_white said:
Yeah ...see, that's how rumours start! :rolleyes:

Between 8:30 and 9:00 is when I usually roll in. And I leave about 7:00pm ...unlike some people leaving at 4:00pm ...ahem! :)




He He ...j/k Dut!

I leave my house at 6:30am, come in around 7:15-7:30am and leave at 4pm.

Can't wait to move.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
431 Posts
Spotted near ucsd, black is350 with tints, drop, rims. Had a my.is sticker. Some asian doode, yea not really descriptive, you walked into st. germains. Ride looks dope.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
spotted earlier today before 11am on the 15South by PQ:

BO IS300 hella slammed on stockies, literally.

I was the MSM that was on the fast lane passing you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
spotted several this morning around 8:30ish

1) White IS300 with dark tint, slight drop heading down spring canyon. was that you miziketsk?

2) white Is300 with stock chromies on scripps ranch blvd, driver looked like a chick putting on makeup

3) grey IS250 also on scripps ranch blvd

4) swhite IS300 going south I-15

5) stock msm IS300 also going south I-15
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
spotted yesterday a little past 6:00pm at Mesa College:

GGP IS with z-edition "L" grill I believe and front clear markers. Was driving in the main lot finding parking and had a passenger (a girl). That you Joey_iS_325i? I was in the green corolla leaving the lot passing you.

And spotted really early on my way to work today a bit before 6:00am on the 15S:

GGP or BO IS with clear markers and rims (couldnt really tell because it was dark).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
pn0yvstyle said:
spotted yesterday a little past 6:00pm at Mesa College:

GGP IS with z-edition "L" grill I believe and front clear markers. Was driving in the main lot finding parking and had a passenger (a girl). That you Joey_iS_325i? I was in the green corolla leaving the lot passing you.

And spotted really early on my way to work today a bit before 6:00am on the 15S:

GGP or BO IS with clear markers and rims (couldnt really tell because it was dark).
lol nah only she drives it usually, i got to ucsd :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,280 Posts
ANYONE WANNA SELL ME A SPARE TIRE? NEED ONE ASAP!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,280 Posts
kraze8 said:
just the tire?

I got a used Dunlop SP9000 with @ 65% tread.

215.45.17
I would rather get the whole tire + rim, but if anyone has a tire they can match a POTENZA RE040 with then ill get just the tire.

You only have ONE tire?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,893 Posts
dut said:
I would rather get the whole tire + rim, but if anyone has a tire they can match a POTENZA RE040 with then ill get just the tire.

You only have ONE tire?
yeah, I just have a spare tire.

I'm not selling my stock wheels. LOL..

but I happen to have this one spare tire lying around for those "oh shit" days. hahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,945 Posts
1SikAltezza said:
spotted several this morning around 8:30ish

1) White IS300 with dark tint, slight drop heading down spring canyon. was that you miziketsk?

4) swhite IS300 going south I-15
Yeah that was me and prob me again heading south on the 15 after dropping my son off at school.(8:45)

Yo Dut I have a spare with the tire your looking for, hit me up. What's wrong with yours?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,280 Posts
MIZIKETSK said:
Yo Dut I have a spare with the tire your looking for, hit me up. What's wrong with yours?

I just called you, I will hit you up tomorrow via AIM or phone. :approve:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
spotted the same GGP today from yesterday, this morning around 6:00am on the 15S in Escondido/Rancho Bernardo area:

Confirmed GGP with clear markers, painted stockies, shaved emblems, tinted, and eyelids.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
4frogger said:
Spotted near ucsd, black is350 with tints, drop, rims. Had a my.is sticker. Some asian doode, yea not really descriptive, you walked into st. germains. Ride looks dope.
That was me... went to get a drink before econ tutor..... hahah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,280 Posts
Thanks MIZIKE. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,945 Posts
No probs!!! man your girls drop is pimpin mang!! but i could never ride that low, in my old civic yes but not the IS. Plus the wifey would kill me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,280 Posts
MIZIKETSK said:
No probs!!! man your girls drop is pimpin mang!! but i could never ride that low, in my old civic yes but not the IS. Plus the wifey would kill me.
...And your A-ARMS would hit. HAHAHAHA.
 
1141 - 1160 of 3090 Posts
About this Discussion
3.1K Replies
217 Participants
gocar
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top