Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 3090 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
today around 9am on the 56 west, white is300 wald front lip, vizage 1 side skirts and rear lip, on enkei aegis, altezza front grill, altezza rear badge along with L badge and lexus badge on the rear :confused: , passenger side skirt had paint damage, ive seen this car before at tapioca express :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Yeah i see that car all around SD. I live off the 56 and thats mainly where i see it.
It is usually a girl driving it.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hmmm.... i dont know.

Im right off the Camino del Sur exit. Kind of by Albertsons

What about you Kraze8 and Joey IS 325i?

Im in a GGP. Soon to be L-tuned. 2 weeks and counting

·
Registered
482 Posts
RyISan said:
Hmmm.... i dont know.

i live off carmel country road, ggp is with blitz cf front lip, vizage 2 cf sideskirts and rear, diamond black bbs rg-r's and black pearl emblems, cf grille :)

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
This morning around 7am, @ the corner of College and El Cajon, white IS w/ only the "L" badge in back, short antenna, red calipers w/ Lexus decals and I THINK L-Sportline chrome rims. Looked like 19s. Car was hot! Was a chick driving. I wish I had my fogs still, so I could have flashed my fogs.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
RyISan said:
Hmmm.... i dont know.

I'm off Camino Del Sur also.... I always see silver ones. and a stock GGP when I leave in the morning. By Firestation 46 in Santaluz.

I'm in a MSM, lowered, stock wheels, RMM front lip.

I will *hopefully* have my Gun Metal L-Tuned wheels on by summer.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
RyISan said:
I saw a lowered MSM on camino del sur going into santaluz

Had a altezza rear emblem.

That you Kraze8?
yeap. that be me.
when did you see me? where were you?
probably the only one with Altezza Emblem in Santaluz.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I was in a Tundra and all the people in your car where staring at me. haha. It was on Sunday around 3ish.

I saw you like from a mile away and i was trying to catch up to you.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
RyISan said:
I was in a Tundra and all the people in your car where staring at me. haha. It was on Sunday around 3ish.

I saw you like from a mile away and i was trying to catch up to you.
Oh sh!t. that was you? We were on our way back from having lunch with a couple of friends.

hahahha.. we were staring at the Tundra, cuz I was telling them that I was gonna sell my IS for that Tundra double-cab. :lol:

That's an awesome truck man!

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
spotted about 9 a.m. on clairemont mesa blvd taking the 15 south. It was a Blue IS with a "Squad One" sticker on the wind shield.

·
Registered
482 Posts
tonight around 900pm or so chevron gas station on the corner of balboa by the dodge dealership, stock looking blue iS, maybe lowered, tan interior, asian driver looked like he was in the navy? i was the silver m3 infront of you at the gas station :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Yeah, my girlfriend was like what are those people staring at? Do you know them from .net? Your not even in your lexus....

Cool man...see ya around Torrey Highlands/SantaLuz

·
Registered
5 Posts
Joey_iS_325i said:
tonight around 900pm or so chevron gas station on the corner of balboa by the dodge dealership, stock looking blue iS, maybe lowered, tan interior, asian driver looked like he was in the navy? i was the silver m3 infront of you at the gas station :)
yes that was me if you were there around 12:30 in the afternoon or so. if i remember you had the silver m3 with really wide tires in the rear. i was in the navy but not now and my license plate is New Mexico 2JZ-GE.
Take care!

·
Registered
375 Posts
At the intersection of Miramar Rd. and Dowdy Dr. I saw a GGP/lowered with Volk Le28Ns and what looked like a Tommy Kaira decal on the side? I waved like a dork and gave a FOBish thumbs up.

81 - 100 of 3090 Posts