Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 3090 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Spotted just shy of 2 o'clock today coming out of the McDonald's parking lot across the street from the traffic court in Clairemont. It was a slammed Onyx on chrome stockies from what I saw.

·
Registered
482 Posts
today around 4 in the afternoon on the 5 south by the merge. White iS with arms design front lip, some sides and rear, is300.net sticker also ucsd chemistry alumni plate frame. I was the bike that was riding next to you checking out your ride, we took the same exit off the 56

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Kanine21 said:
Yeah, if you see that a-hole in the sbm and flip him off, get him once for me as well, would ya'? Double-birding is awesome! lol

Kane
Spotted Today 2/4/05 @ 1:00pm

I spotted this Ahole's ride at the Cheveron Gas station Corner of Balboa and Mercury by the 163 freeway.

I pulled up to the next gas pump to the car. Was gonna give the good 'o double-birding as promised... but turns out it must've been the a-hole's GF that was driving.... no way i was gonna flip her the bird. :lol: ... she could've taken me.

.....ride was hot Kane! .. the whole time I was looking at your car..I kept thinking to myself "damn, that car use to have boost" haha.

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
kraze8 said:
Spotted Today 2/4/05 @ 1:00pm

I spotted this Ahole's ride at the Cheveron Gas station Corner of Balboa and Mercury by the 163 freeway.

I pulled up to the next gas pump to the car. Was gonna give the good 'o double-birding as promised... but turns out it must've been the a-hole's GF that was driving.... no way i was gonna flip her the bird. :lol: ... she could've taken me.

.....ride was hot Kane! .. the whole time I was looking at your car..I kept thinking to myself "damn, that car use to have boost" haha.
I work across the freeway from that gas station, at Century Park...lol

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
spotted a GGP on stock chromies with that fade to black mirror tint merging onto 8E from Hotel Ciircle South. That thing was slammed with what looked like to have a kit.

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
kraze8 said:
hey Junedog...I must've seen your car a million times then....

you park on the street? across from Zion Market?
No I park in the parking garage. Where is Zion Market again and what color car is yours?

·
Registered
482 Posts
spotted friday night on the 15 south around 7 or 730 pm blue is with kit and looked like a kaminari rear wing, also had one of those yellow bow sticker things on the drive side fender, i was the silver m3 driving next to you, just wanted to say nice car

·
Registered
282 Posts
Joey_iS_325i said:
spotted friday night on the 15 south around 7 or 730 pm blue is with kit and looked like a kaminari rear wing, also had one of those yellow bow sticker things on the drive side fender, i was the silver m3 driving next to you, just wanted to say nice car
That was me rolling! hahah....finally somebody has seen me. And by the way it is a Hippo Sleek Body kit all the way around. I saw you rollin and was admiring your ride, very nice M3 you got. Thanks for the compliment. :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
SMURF said:
That was me rolling! hahah....finally somebody has seen me. And by the way it is a Hippo Sleek Body kit all the way around. I saw you rollin and was admiring your ride, very nice M3 you got. Thanks for the compliment. :)
thanks man don't see too many modded is's around town suprised to see one as modded as yours, clean ride, hippo sleek is awesome

·
Registered
282 Posts
Joey_iS_325i said:
thanks man don't see too many modded is's around town suprised to see one as modded as yours, clean ride, hippo sleek is awesome
Thanks, I just tried to come up with something diffrent then everybody's else's.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Spotted:

2/7/05 - Dut @ UTC mall. Actually, he spotted me.... had lunch together and then checked out his new Ride. .... S2k is no longer. I'll let him chime in on what he got.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
kraze8 said:
Spotted:

2/7/05 - Dut @ UTC mall. Actually, he spotted me.... had lunch together and then checked out his new Ride. .... S2k is no longer. I'll let him chime in on what he got.
LOL, I know what he got. He posted pictures of it on the Honda-Tech board. But i'll let him tell everyone else. That lucky bastard.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
- SAN DIEGO: black is300 in morning traffic (7:30-ish am) 805 northbound near boomers. A female driving, car has stock chromes and TVs in the headrests...

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
kraze8 said:
really?

what car were YOU in?

:lol:
- thats not the important thing here.. going off topic again eh? :lol:

- hmm, what kinda car was I in? :chill:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
spotted an IBP IS on the Ikea/Costco shopping center yesterday around 11:30. It was all stock aside from it being slammed.

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
chrisCARL0S said:
2/15/05 @ around 630pm, dropped MSM on Olympic Parkway. I was the black IS driving next to you for a while.
you mean 2/13/2005? ;)

I was down in that area but earlier in the day like 12:30pm...bought a new Sony DSC-M1 at the Goodguys

61 - 80 of 3090 Posts