Registered
2,181 Posts
monday the 10th downtown san diego on 4th
MSM with L-tuned front - l sportline sides and rear stock wheels

i parked about a block up from you

·
Registered
482 Posts
today around 730 on the 56 west, ggp is with jdm antenna and a ucsd alumni plate

today around 9am muir student parking lot at ucsd ggp debadged, hks hiper, vizage gen 1 kit and it looked like it had l sportline rims, the 5 spokes.

same row as the ggp is, a solar yellow is, looked stock

·
Registered
435 Posts
Spotted on 1/14...
I-15 south to 163 south

Black IS
RIMS and a good drop.

Drove together from Mira Mesa to Clairemont Mesa

Just wondering who it was...
Gave you a wave

Then....

Zoooooommmmm!!!!

Carerra GT passes at like 100+ mph

It was awsome!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Today. On East Palomar near Otay Ranch High School. A MSM IS on 20s!!! 8-spoked I believe, and chrome. Around 730am 1/19. I doubt he's on here, but just checking. IS on 20s!

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Spotted: This Morning 1/20/05
MSM, Lowered, stock wheels, RMM front lip. Fishing pole antenna.
on Towne Centre Drive @ 8:25am

I was staring you down.... and you gave me the same look.

EDIT: Ah crap, it me. It was a reflection of my own car against the mirrored windows of my office building. :lol:

Happy Thursday!!

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
kraze8 said:

EDIT: Ah crap, it me. It was a reflection of my own car against the mirrored windows of my office building. :lol:

Happy Thursday!!
kraze, you're CRAZY! :screwy: j/k! :lol:

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
kraze8 said:

Happy Thursday!!
gangsta! LOL too funny.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
:lol:

I always spot stock IS's ..with old women drivin' em... so I have to look in the mirrored windows to see a slightly modded IS.

:lol:

·
Registered
482 Posts
yesterday around 4pm on genesee ave going towards the 5 by ucsd, black is300 with ltuned badge and rear wing, looked like it had clears.

also yesterday around 5 msm is with clears up front and mirror tint on all windows, going from miramar/la jolla village dr going onto the 805 south

today around 3pm black is with ltuned wing, dealer tags turning left onto genesee by ucsd

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
I saw a black with ltuned/trd spoiler, lowered silver wheels, with what looked like a CWest kit today on the way to work. Taller asian guy was driving. We followed each other for a while on the northbound 805 then he took the interstate 8 exit....

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Spotted: GGP Sat 1/22 on mira mesa blvd going east making a right on to black mtn rd. didnt get a good look but had a nice sounding exhaust.

·
Runs on Rice
2,900 Posts
MIZIKETSK said:
Spotted: GGP Sat 1/22 on mira mesa blvd going east making a right on to black mtn rd. didnt get a good look but had a nice sounding exhaust.
I don't think it's me... but I'm always around Mira Mesa.. :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
IS300 stickers

Just wondering if you all are putting them "IS300.NET" window stickers on the sides, at least if you're pulling next to someone, they might see it and maybe get curious and check out the site.

41 - 60 of 3090 Posts