Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3090 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
TeCKis300 said:
Ah...yup. That's the one.

And yes, that was me on black friday. Was at Sports Chalet picking up a set of Atomic C:9 skis. Was such a steal! My brother was parked next to me in his GGP Mugen Prelude. Come to think of it...I remember seeing your car that morning as well. You were near the expectant mother parking right?

The guy with the GS is my coworker. V8 and exhaust = yummy.
haha man i was at sport chalet too picking up some stuff for snowboarding up at summit. i parked in the same row as you just on the other side, i think i might have seen you in sport chalet, did you see some asian kid? haha

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
TeCKis300 said:
Dayam...I'm getting stalked everywhere! Or maybe I'm stalking you guys... Where you in the white IS turning left?

My coworkers and I were trying to figure out if you were lowered...hahahah.
that was me.. and it's a MSM IS, not white.

I was looking in my rearview mirror when I saw you glance down towards my bumper. :lol:

yeah, i'm lowered ..on.. S-techs and bilsteins.

hey..maybe I'll see you again tonight. :lol:

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
kraze8 said:
that was me.. and it's a MSM IS, not white.

I was looking in my rearview mirror when I saw you glance down towards my bumper. :lol:

yeah, i'm lowered ..on.. S-techs and bilsteins.

hey..maybe I'll see you again tonight. :lol:

I sincerely appologize for my oversight... MSM it is. LOL

I figured you were lowered. Did you see me picking my nose? Hahhah. We should get one of those mini lunch meets together after the holidays.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Hey Paul,
Mini Lunch meet would be cool.

maybe drag Dut along too ;) I heard that he might be working at the same place as you? hehe.

I was trying to figure out a way to say wassup to you last night... next time I'll just open my sunroof and flip the bird at you. LOL.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Anybody see some crazy ass fool in an SBM with rmm lip, lowered and Advan Kreuzer X's in gunmetal with Wasington plates ripping around like he owns the joint? what an asshole! ;-)

Anyway, I've seen a few is's since I've been here, most of them stock though. Saw a white one in Escondildo with chrome stockers and gold badging last Thursday around 1pm.

Saw a GGP on 78 heading east around 12:30pm on Thursday as well, stock wheels. Man, I haven't seen any modded IS's since I've been down here! Guess I'm going to have to change that!!

Kane

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Kane,

It's rare to see modded IS's in SD. Most of the time you will see stock ones... driven by old women. :lol:

You'll see many modded Honduhs though. haha.

.. to answer you question... no, I haven't seen a Modded SBM with the RMM lip and Advans yet.. but when I do see him ripping around.. I'll be sure to give him the bird. :lol:

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
kraze8 said:
Kane,

It's rare to see modded IS's in SD. Most of the time you will see stock ones... driven by old women. :lol:

You'll see many modded Honduhs though. haha.

.. to answer you question... no, I haven't seen a Modded SBM with the RMM lip and Advans yet.. but when I do see him ripping around.. I'll be sure to give him the bird. :lol:
I've noticed that! All the times I've come to visit, and since I moved here a week ago, I haven't seen ONE modded IS!! Come on people!?!?!

Yeah, if you see that a-hole in the sbm and flip him off, get him once for me as well, would ya'? Double-birding is awesome! lol

Kane

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
i keep seeing this Silver IS with either a TRD kit or Vizage in the Littly Italy part of downtown SD... it was parked last night by Our Lady of the Rosary Church in Little Italy.. you don't have plates yet and you're sporting the IS300.net stick in white..
I was going to leave you a sticky note but the wifey was like.. 'you're such a dork.. someone will think you're going to steal it..'

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
rllinghardis300 said:
i keep seeing this Silver IS with either a TRD kit or Vizage in the Littly Italy part of downtown SD... it was parked last night by Our Lady of the Rosary Church in Little Italy.. you don't have plates yet and you're sporting the IS300.net stick in white..
I was going to leave you a sticky note but the wifey was like.. 'you're such a dork.. someone will think you're going to steal it..'

ahh i have been spotted. good eye, its actually the L-Tuned Kit.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
spotted on 12-23-04 in Mira Mesa around 3ish. You we're in a white IS stock looking but dropped on Black Mountain waiting to go left(west) onto Mira Mesa Blvd.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Kanine21 said:
Anybody see some crazy ass fool in an SBM with rmm lip, lowered and Advan Kreuzer X's in gunmetal with Wasington plates ripping around like he owns the joint? what an asshole! ;-)

Anyway, I've seen a few is's since I've been here, most of them stock though. Saw a white one in Escondildo with chrome stockers and gold badging last Thursday around 1pm.

Saw a GGP on 78 heading east around 12:30pm on Thursday as well, stock wheels. Man, I haven't seen any modded IS's since I've been down here! Guess I'm going to have to change that!!

Kane
Yeah I think I spotted that fool. I remember the Washington plates and whoever was in there driving like an ass. Guess it's a regular thing with whoever that is.

Mines stock right now but that should change this Spring.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Anyone ever spot a yellow IS with yellow tint in the southern San Diego area? I've heard from a couple people that have seen his car that he drives like a dick :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
chrisCARL0S said:
Anyone ever spot a yellow IS with yellow tint in the southern San Diego area? I've heard from a couple people that have seen his car that he drives like a dick :rolleyes:

ive seen this car in irvine a couple years ago, and yes, he drives it like an ass.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
In past couple days, saw a few slightly modded ISs.

On Telegraph Canyon, stock MSM with TSM wheels and titanium tint. Couldn't say hi cause I couldn't see who was in the car! But followed me a good way down to Eastlake. I was the black IS.

Blue IS with JDM Altezza grill w/ "L" on it. Saw on Telegraph Canyon as well. Could only see the front of the car cause I was going other way. I think you are the older brother of my friend Jeff?

And again, an MSM with whole C-West kit, with the "Altezza" emblem swapped in for the IS300 emblem in the rear.

This was since Sunday night.

·
Registered
482 Posts
today around 7:40 on 5 south near the 56 freeway, blue is300 debadged with and exhuast

today del mar heights rd around 4pm vizage kitted is300 in auburn sky pearl, i revved at you in the ggp is300

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Chula Vista, H Street Brunswick. Finally saw another IS, and it was actually modded. 1/9 at 10pm, couldn't tell what color it was, but it had SSR rims I think and HKS Dragger exhaust.

21 - 40 of 3090 Posts