kraze8 said:
I was the passenger. :lol:

Ha!

just playin....
HA, yea, you're pretty much white. ha.

·
Registered
55 Posts
hello everyone.. i was wondering if anyone had photos fromt he Hooters meet.. post them up i would like to peep those.. well i'm new but yea i was the guy with the CW altezza that pulled up at same time as chris.. but yeah thanks. peace!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Jeremey Glazier said:
hello everyone.. i was wondering if anyone had photos fromt he Hooters meet.. post them up i would like to peep those.. well i'm new but yea i was the guy with the CW altezza that pulled up at same time as chris.. but yeah thanks. peace!
Ohhh shiiiit. Hahaha we got pics dude. Check the meet thread.

·
Registered
91 Posts
chrisCARL0S said:
Spotted 6/28, white IS in front of Wal-Mart in Eastlake. Chrome rims with a drop. It actually looked good with chrome. Around 11 am.
aww wish i could say that was me..

i was in wal-mart the other day...i have a white IS300..im droped , and have chrome rims...but i dont live in SD :(

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
spotted about noon today on scripps poway parkway msm dropped(didnt reconize the rims) but had mirror/reflective tint and what looked like 2 sets of front plates 1 on top of the other.

·
Registered
55 Posts
spotted 2 blue is's on olympic parkway.. one with some chick and the other with 2 homies.. well dont really know who they were or if they're even on the boards.. well take it easy.. so quick question how do i make it post which IS i drive after each post i do? sorry, i am like the biggest newb.. haha.. well take it easy peeps.. peace!

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Jeremey Glazier said:
so quick question how do i make it post which IS i drive after each post i do? sorry, i am like the biggest newb.. haha.. well take it easy peeps.. peace!
I pm'd you with the how to. By the way welcome to .net.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Saw a TCM today on Paseo Del Rey. 3pm, i THINK it had a carbon fiber hood, SSR competitions, HKS Hiper and BP emblems. Couldn't say what's up cause it was parked and I was driving. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
55 Posts
well i saw quite a couple of IS's today i was chillen at tapioca express.. so hey if any of you were over there.. dont be affraid to introduce yourself aight.. i'm at tap a lot i usually park in fron and chill outside since i'm a smoker.. well take it easy everyone.. peace!

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
spotted 7/18 around 5:45ish on Scripps Ranch Blvd Blue IS with Black rims polished lip i believe and maybe 20 sec later TeckIS300 on the same road. Then 10 mins later saw another blue IS in Mira Mesa dropped on chrome stockies(has "local girl" on plate frame)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Jeremey Glazier said:
well i saw quite a couple of IS's today i was chillen at tapioca express.. so hey if any of you were over there.. dont be affraid to introduce yourself aight.. i'm at tap a lot i usually park in fron and chill outside since i'm a smoker.. well take it easy everyone.. peace!
lol i saw you today, i was there eating dinner at tofu house with my girl, drive infront twice, i have a ggp is with diamond rg-r's ;)

also yesterday around 1pm on the 52 east, ggp is with what looked like a gs300/400 spoiler, cuz it was way too big for the car and it didnt sit flush, i was the ggp that passed you :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Joey_iS_325i said:
lol i saw you today, i was there eating dinner at tofu house with my girl, drive infront twice, i have a ggp is with diamond rg-r's ;)

also yesterday around 1pm on the 52 east, ggp is with what looked like a gs300/400 spoiler, cuz it was way too big for the car and it didnt sit flush, i was the ggp that passed you :)
y0 dude.. i dont think i saw you man but next time i'll be sure to say whats up or you could say whats up.. well take it easy man peace!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Jeremey Glazier said:
hmm. i saw a blue is today while i was at tap.. saw this it was a couple of guy from green tea house not sure if they're on the boards but we'll see..
You were at Tap again?! You friggin loser man. :lol:

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
MIZIKETSK said:
spotted 7/18 around 5:45ish on Scripps Ranch Blvd Blue IS with Black rims polished lip i believe....

That may have been me, I take that way to and from work everyday, that's about the time I was heading home.

I have Advan Kreuzer X wheels in graphite with a polished inner lip.

Kane

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Kanine21 said:
That may have been me, I take that way to and from work everyday, that's about the time I was heading home.

Kane
phag.

try looking around you next time, instead of just straight. :lol:

just playin' :approve:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Kanine21 said:

Kane
You gotta nice looking car bruddah!!

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
kraze8 said:
phag.

try looking around you next time, instead of just straight. :lol:

just playin' :approve:
Get some tires on your L-Tuned wheels and slap them on so people don't think it's just another STOCK MSM IS300!!! lmao

Sorry, had to... Put them bitches on though man!

Kane

341 - 360 of 3090 Posts
About this Discussion
3.1K Replies
217 Participants
gocar
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing