Lexus IS Forum banner

241 - 260 of 3090 Posts

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
5/12 @ 3:20 pm. Eastlake shopping area near Wendy's and Target, saw a blue IS with carbon fiber hood w/ pins and TRD mesh type grill. Anyone here?

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Spotted - GGP IS300 with a stillen kit, LSportline rims, a drop and what looked like a short jdm antenna.

Where - University Square in La Jolla, in front of California Pizza Kitchen.

Time - 11:3am

Pretty cool ride ...just wanted to see if you were on the boards.

Late.

·
WORLDWIDE
264 Posts
5/15

MSM w/tinted windows, JDM SD grill, Altezza badge on rear, red painted calipers.

Headed east on Mission Gorge in front of Carl's Jr.

Is that someone on here?

·
Registered
191 Posts
yellow is300 in UCSD parking lot with black tail following me to park. did u count how many alarms went off after we drove by?? haha

·
Registered
861 Posts
tim893 said:
yellow is300 in UCSD parking lot with black tail following me to park. did u count how many alarms went off after we drove by?? haha
I believe that's aznmojo's IS. He goes to UCSD in the weekdays and back up in LA during weekends.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I live in University City near La Jolla in SD and I go to UCSD. To be honest, I'm sick as fuck of seeing ALL of the IS's around here and only like 1 in 20 being mod'd at all! It's so dissappointing to be driving around or on campus and seeing our headlights/tailights, or our profile, only to come up close and see not so much as a tinted window! I mean shit, I'm not expecting a TT Supra Engine swap w/ a 500 shot of nitrous, lamborghini doors rollin around on slicks here...just something to keep me going through my day! I guess it just makes for that much more joy when I do see one that has had some work done! But there are seriously SOOOOOO many IS's around here - last night I went to Albertson's in the Costa Verde shopping center (and I live over off Renaissance) and over the course of my 3 mile round-trip drive, I saw 6 different, unmod'd IS300's! Come on now...I'm sick of shootin' blanks here!

·
Registered
482 Posts
cpe21 said:
I live in University City near La Jolla in SD and I go to UCSD. To be honest, I'm sick as fuck of seeing ALL of the IS's around here and only like 1 in 20 being mod'd at all! It's so dissappointing to be driving around or on campus and seeing our headlights/tailights, or our profile, only to come up close and see not so much as a tinted window! I mean shit, I'm not expecting a TT Supra Engine swap w/ a 500 shot of nitrous, lamborghini doors rollin around on slicks here...just something to keep me going through my day! I guess it just makes for that much more joy when I do see one that has had some work done! But there are seriously SOOOOOO many IS's around here - last night I went to Albertson's in the Costa Verde shopping center (and I live over off Renaissance) and over the course of my 3 mile round-trip drive, I saw 6 different, unmod'd IS300's! Come on now...I'm sick of shootin' blanks here!
thats very true, my car stays at home when im at class due to the fact that parking on a motorcyle is much easier than finding a parking spot for a car. Sometimes you can see my car on the bottom level of gilman structure on tuesdays and thursdays :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Joey_iS_325i said:
thats very true, my car stays at home when im at class due to the fact that parking on a motorcyle is much easier than finding a parking spot for a car. Sometimes you can see my car on the bottom level of gilman structure on tuesdays and thursdays :)
i'll keep an eye out for ya!

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
So true...I drove through UCSD yesterday around noon and saw 3 different IS's bone stock. A blue, and 2 silvers.

241 - 260 of 3090 Posts
About this Discussion
3.1K Replies
217 Participants
gocar
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing