Lexus IS Forum banner

221 - 240 of 3090 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
tonight on convoy solar yellow iS, pretty stock leaving the tapioca express mall, he was asian

also saw the girl with the wald front, and vizage sides and rear drive by the mall also, this was all aorund 930 or so :)

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
spotted, ggp at the vons shopping center by eastlake about 7p, slammed with a tein badge on the rear right above the lexus badge.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Joey_iS_325i said:
tonight on convoy solar yellow iS, pretty stock leaving the tapioca express mall, he was asian

also saw the girl with the wald front, and vizage sides and rear drive by the mall also, this was all aorund 930 or so :)
LOL

:lol: .. ya had to cover that part before dut could tell you again huh? haha

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Spotted 2 this evening one ggp with chrome/polished rims doing down spring canyon and pomerado and TeCKis300 you we're coming in to the vons shopping center while i was pulling out. I was in the family car though so i wouldn't have caught your eye as you were pulling in.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
You guys live off the 56? Damn. I finally found my San Diego dream home off the 56. Those estates up there. Wow. One day I will win the lotto and live up there with another lot for my cars, 6,000 sq. ft. garage for my cars. Weeeee!

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
dut said:
You guys live off the 56? Damn. I finally found my San Diego dream home off the 56. Those estates up there. Wow. One day I will win the lotto and live up there with another lot for my cars, 6,000 sq. ft. garage for my cars. Weeeee!
:lol:

I told you where I live!!

I really close to those Santaluz estates. Actually have to drive past all those big estates, past all the million dollar homes.... just to get to my tiny townhouse. :lol:

·
Registered
482 Posts
kraze8 said:
:lol:

I told you where I live!!

I really close to those Santaluz estates. Actually have to drive past all those big estates, past all the million dollar homes.... just to get to my tiny townhouse. :lol:
lol i was looking at the new houses with my gf man those are pimp i want one so bad. . . . :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Saw the White Wald IS on the 56 again. But i never see anyboy else....

Even you Kraze8....I live less than 5 min away from you.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Saw LILDARKWING (Danny) TWICE today. Hahaha. First saw him at Fashion Valley Mall around 2:30 and then Tapioca Express at around 5. Good seeing you again man, you stalker! :jawDrop:

·
Registered
861 Posts
chrisCARL0S said:
Saw LILDARKWING (Danny) TWICE today. Hahaha. First saw him at Fashion Valley Mall around 2:30 and then Tapioca Express at around 5. Good seeing you again man, you stalker! :jawDrop:
I thought you were stalking me :lol:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
spotted ggp lowered on stockies with what looked like an hks exhaust, it was on clairemont mesa blvd right by star bucks. I gave you the nod at the light while i was turning right and you were waiting to go est bound.

·
Registered
482 Posts
today around 11am indigo ink pearl parked next to bmw of san diego service bay, it had hks dragger exhaust i believe

also a white is at utc in the back parking structure by the food court with front clears and the front bumper had a gap, this was around 6pm

221 - 240 of 3090 Posts
About this Discussion
3.1K Replies
217 Participants
gocar
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing