Lexus IS Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 1282 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
was that your car? I was sure... oh and my phones been acting up ever since i switch to at&t... i dont get some of the calls now.
nope wasn't me i was js saying you should pick up your phone

sooooo now that i am back in irvine for school
i saw this black IS in the middle earth parking structure. i think it had alip, but didn't have a good glance

looked clean i must say

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
spotted peterhoang hahhaa
I was the dude on the blue bike tailing you for a little
You look like a very bored driver hahhaa

·
Registered
98 Posts
Spotted Stan86 yesterday coming back from dinner.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Spotted Stan86 yesterday coming back from dinner.
Hey hey nice meeting u
Spotted a BO/GGP when I was leaving heritage plaza, you were at the light, I flashed and u and ur friend gave me thumbs up,
also spotted roaringpanda later on while driving down on Harvard, on the way to friends' house in college park.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey hey nice meeting u
Spotted a BO/GGP when I was leaving heritage plaza, you were at the light, I flashed and u and ur friend gave me thumbs up,
also spotted roaringpanda later on while driving down on Harvard, on the way to friends' house in college park.
Likewise. Clean car :approve:.

I don't take care of my car as well as I should.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Saturday 7/ 26

12:30 PM-ish
Lake Forest/ El Toro
Solar Yellow IS300 w/ CF trunk and hood turning left from El Toro onto Rockfield

8:00 PM-ish
Silver or TCM IS300 w/ L-Sportsline rear on the 5 South in Santa Ana by Main Place Mall
haha thats my neighbor he lives like 5 houses away lol am surprise u havnt spotted me lol =)

·
Banned
4,149 Posts
around 8pm-9pm ish??
you were comming down bastanchury making a left on brea blvd? i believe...
BO trd front lip, cf sideskirts, cf rear skirt sorry it was too dark to tell what they were.

·
Registered
652 Posts
no no I wasn't there at brea that night haha
OK i saw a blue IS when i was buying stuff at Ralphs on Culver/Walnut (Heritage Plaza) around 11:00 pm (thursday)
It's got a full kit and a pretty tall spoiler (I like it), black rims with chrome lip and dual exhaust set up.
Nice ride.

Don't wanna double post so I'll just edit:
Spotted a Solar yellow IS waiting at the light on Walnut and Yale, I was making left turn.
Around 1:00 pm, friday.
It's got a set of rims kinda look like the TRD 5-spoke but didn't have enough time to figure out haha.

1001 - 1020 of 1282 Posts