Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1282 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12/9/04 Thursday Night 9PM on 91 West Bond (around 73 freeway intersection by Buena Park) 02' IBP w/ Navi, Full Stillen Kit, driver + female passenger, multi-piece wheels w/ lips, exhuast. Nice ride, I was in the silver x5 that was checking out your car hitting u up from behind going 95mph. ;)

·
Registered
212 Posts
IS300eR said:
12/9/04 Thursday Night 9PM on 91 West Bond (around 73 freeway intersection by Buena Park) 02' IBP w/ Navi, Full Stillen Kit, driver + female passenger, multi-piece wheels w/ lips, exhuast. Nice ride, I was in the silver x5 that was checking out your car hitting u up from behind going 95mph. ;)
Yo IS300eR,
the 91 doesn't hit the 73... though the 91 does hits the 5 in or about Buena Park.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sasquatchIS said:
Yo IS300eR,
the 91 doesn't hit the 73... though the 91 does hits the 5 in or about Buena Park.

hmm?! er, 72? 71? that one highway starts from 91 and ends around diamond bar area... 1~2 lane highway...

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sasquatchIS said:
Ok... you were in Corona on the 91 west going by Buena Vista Ave. to the 71. ;)

ah, there we go, hahaha

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
02+ Graphite GGP IS3, no mods (i think)... I spotted the driver first inside this Japanese Bookstore- Kynokunia (sp?) at Coasta Mesa (405 exit Harbor). We kinda left the bookstore @ the same time, and i saw her walking toward her car.

i dunno if she's here or not, but i would guess that she will be here sooner or later since she was flipping through the pages on option mags and stuff... ;)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
IS300eR said:
02+ Graphite GGP IS3, no mods (i think)... I spotted the driver first inside this Japanese Bookstore- Kynokunia (sp?) at Coasta Mesa (405 exit Harbor). We kinda left the bookstore @ the same time, and i saw her walking toward her car.

i dunno if she's here or not, but i would guess that she will be here sooner or later since she was flipping through the pages on option mags and stuff... ;)
Kinokuniya! Damn it! LOL...just down the street from my work.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
on 12/17 driving down lincoln in anaheim, msm, disabled drl, parking lights were on, small drop on 18's, license plate gon2drv or something like that

also parked at south coast plaza in costa mesa today 12/18 around 3pm. florida license plate, plp badge instead of the is300, dropped on stock wheels. i wish i could take a closer look but my damn gf was in a hurry. i parked about 10 cars ahead of you in the tcm sportdesign

·
Registered
36 Posts
Black IS300 with dual exhaust on the 55N...very nice. Wanted to catch up but the cops were behind me :pissed:

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
12/27/04 around 1:30PM, 01 SBM with chrome oem wheels, 01' spoiler, UCLA sticker on the rear windsheild, ok this car like stop right in front of my garage for like 2 mins... don't know what he's looking for/@, so anyways, i was on my way out on the X5, spot him again on Harvard going from Walnut all the way to Alton (and we went like 90mph on it... i would've kept going but i had to make a left on alton).

someone from .net?

·
Registered
885 Posts
12/28 - 1:30 pm - spotted MSM Ltuned at Costa Mesa Mitsuwa store with license katsuey -

Also spotted off bristol near south coast '01 auburn red IS with lsportline front bumper - stock wheels - you passed by me as you entered the 405 south entrance.

·
Registered
565 Posts
im new here, and i live in lake forest. i always see a silver Is..its in Chaumont ave.
im the one with the black IS...i just wanted to know if it was someone on .net.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
AlLTlEZZA said:
im new here, and i live in lake forest. i always see a silver Is..its in Chaumont ave.
im the one with the black IS...i just wanted to know if it was someone on .net.
i live in lake forest. work in LA tho. i always see ISs on Bake Parkway.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
12/30/04 9:00PM @ Irvine, going east bound on Harvard, left on Warner towards Jamboree. Black Onyx, chrome wheels, clear front bumper lenses, 01' spoiler, and clear inner trunk lights.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Lex_Dymndz said:
i live in lake forest. work in LA tho. i always see ISs on Bake Parkway.

if you ever see a black onyx with alotta carbon fiber stuff, (wings, eyelids, door pillars etc.) lowered, rims, and painted head and tail lights, feel free to HONK ;) ::lol::

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
skyline0276 said:
Today i saw 2 cars

12/31/04 3.00PM- grey car lowered,
Loc. South Coast. near nordstorms.
that wasnt me but I was there and parked near nordstroms around 4pm
nordstrom half yearly sale
it was really packed in the mens dept

1 - 20 of 1282 Posts