Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright then

To make it fun for North LA, the Valley, maybe even up to Ventura County- here's your own SPOTTED thread so we don't get buried in the South LA posts.

So who is the first to be spotted?
-simo

·
Registered
837 Posts
hmm.. even when im not in LA - say like ventura county.. i still post in the LA spotted.. If you spot someone, post up! Are people afraid to post? I'm not and more then half of my spottings i cant even give out name brands of lips/wheels etc. i like to post my spottings..

If theres a lack of postings for north LA ppl in the general LA thread dont you think there will be a small amount in this new thread? north LA .netters should just start posting more often :p

this is just my 2 cents..

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
I think this would be a good idea because with the other one going on 40 pages of the same people, others are unlikely to feel like their spot would be noticed.

Northern LA it is! Rock on Santa Monica/Malibu/Valley !

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess it's fitting for me to start it off.

SPOTTED today at 4:30pm: GGP lowered, exhaust, no license plate.

You were turning right onto Ventura Blvd going West from Laurel Canyon. I was in the crosswalk- ran past your car. You peeled out around the corner and took off, I think because I was looking at your car. (That's my guess, since there were no other imports or fast cars around...) You then swerved around some cars further down the road.

good work

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
10-14-06
9pm in Tarzana/Encino (not sure what town it was).

Who was it that parked next to me last night?:

Blue IS w/ a kit and rims, and a white gen-2 parked next to him.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
8:25 am this morning...blue Kitted ( Cwest? Rmm?) IS headign north on PCH by sunset i think....

I was heading south tow. Santa Monica... I just barely noiticed you at the last minute.. .

Who wuz it?

_she_ never drives MY car ... hahah

she's ascurred to drive it anymore....... she knows the deal......

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
edgy we need to hit the canyons
:suspiciou :suspiciou :suspiciou

edgy said:
8:25 am this morning...blue Kitted ( Cwest? Rmm?) IS headign north on PCH by sunset i think....

I was heading south tow. Santa Monica... I just barely noiticed you at the last minute.. .

Who wuz it?

_she_ never drives MY car ... hahah

she's ascurred to drive it anymore....... she knows the deal......

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spotted light blue is350, dropped hard, chrome deep dished, heavy negative camber in the back- damn. 134 to 101N interchange. I was getting ready to smoke you, but traffic sucked and I had to get off at Coldwater.

nice ride.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
spotted yellow is300
it was lowered with wheels
in simi valley off of tapo canyon by the carls jr
for the tuesday night car meet

1 - 20 of 288 Posts