Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Rose Bowl only people can start meeting up at Rose Bowl at 1...I'm sure the hooters people will be done by 1 seeing as it's not that many people. Then again I'm just shooting from the hip and not even looking at the times haha. WHHHAAAAATEVER!

·
Registered
599 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I could have done it sunday for sure all day but saturday I have a ball thing to go to in Beverlyhills.

If its at one an graphite goes so I can pick up his header then ill go even though Ill be spending all day driving back an forth lol

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
I could have done it sunday for sure all day but saturday I have a ball thing to go to in Beverlyhills.

If its at one an graphite goes so I can pick up his header then ill go even though Ill be spending all day driving back an forth lol
PM me your number...I don't have it anymore.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Alright no more hooters...just RoseBowl. Meet starts at 1pm in LOT K of the Rose Bowl. No more changes...

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
I can't go cuz Im still in Bakersfield helping out my family business while my mom is in Korea...

My plan was to drive down from Bakersfield for my birthday and head out to the meet the next day before I come back to Bakersfield.

I say we reschedule for next sat ??
Dude...try and make it man....have someone cover for you for a few hours. Can't change the day again.

·
Registered
960 Posts
well i heard from the shop my car is coming back on the 12th. Hopefully I can get it early enough to get to the meet. How long you think it will last? If you guys are going to be there for awhile or plan to do something after I can always meet up. So who wants to install my mazzuri headers at the rosebowl;) jk..

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
well i heard from the shop my car is coming back on the 12th. Hopefully I can get it early enough to get to the meet. How long you think it will last? If you guys are going to be there for awhile or plan to do something after I can always meet up. So who wants to install my mazzuri headers at the rosebowl;) jk..
Probably 2 hours. Have fun with the headers. Haha.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Bump.....come to the meet. I know you have nothing else better to do.

81 - 100 of 157 Posts