Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3633 Posts

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per request, we've now split up the SoCal Spotted threads, since they were becoming a bit too overbearing. ;) This thread is good for LA.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I was in my parking garage today and spotted an IS that looked just like mine! :smile:

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Flipside909 said:
Spotted: MSM, BSM, CW, 2 of each off of Stewart & Peck Rd, all had Longo Lexus plates :lol:
lol, so does your MSM

go park it at the dealer, maybe a salesman will try to show it.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
spotted a GGP w/RMM lip & sides, volks wheels, tinted windows, dropped at Fry's in Woodland Hills. I was the black IS parked right in front of you....

Vince

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
white is300 with altezza badge, some kind of rims, spikey haired dude driving it. i saw it on brand and followed you to market place parking structure. i honked and you looked back, duno if you saw me, i was the blue is3 following u lol this was at around 2:15 in the afternoon, friday

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Saw a GGP L-tuned/Carson-tuned on the 5 South around 5:15 PMat Jeffrey. I was the white Cwest in the fast lane when you passed me in the carpool.

Red L-tuned/Carson-tuned on the 91 E around Gypsum Canyon in the FastTrak lanes around 6 PM.

I usually don't see any modded Is3's at all, it was like Christmas yesterday! :bigSmile:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Spotted: 12/3/04 - White lowered 02 IS300 on 18's and 5Zigen Exhaust.

91 Freeway-West in Corona and passed you from FasTrak lanes in the morning but you caught up after that stupid 5 car accident that blocked all 6 lanes of the 91 freeway right by Lakeview.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Spotted: Sunday 11/12/04 12:30pm, GGP slammed IS with carson/ltuned front and some sides, shaved emblems except for the "L" and some other goodies (couldn't catch everything you were going so fast! ;) )

Made right turn from northbound San Gabriel Blvd. onto Huntington Dr. Really nice ride...assuming someone from .Net =) I was in my mom's ES330 at the turn signal.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Spotted Saturday December 11...
(Nick) Yellow IS, dropped on chrome stockies, black calipers with dope caliper stickers from me... clean ride, cruising down Wilshire...

Spotted Monday December 13...
White (not sure if it is DWP, or CW) slammed on 19" Racing Harts, chillin on Ventura and Hazeltine in Sherman Oaks. Gave him the "what up wave". Nice ride, wish I could have mine that low. Think I may have spotted this car when I lived in La Crescenta cruising down Foothill a few times.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Bruinette said:
Spotted: Sunday 11/12/04 12:30pm, GGP slammed IS with carson/ltuned front and some sides, shaved emblems except for the "L" and some other goodies (couldn't catch everything you were going so fast! ;) )

Made right turn from northbound San Gabriel Blvd. onto Huntington Dr. Really nice ride...assuming someone from .Net =) I was in my mom's ES330 at the turn signal.
I think that was me and its msm.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Spotted today: 11/15 around 1pm. Someone's MSM on Las Tunas Drive in Temple City with Lsportline sides and rear, but with stock front bumper. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 3633 Posts