·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
By popular request...here we go!

Keep it simple guys:

* Date
* Time
* Location (City, County, Area Code, Street, Freeway...you get the picture!)
* Vehicle Description

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
YAY!

Ok, spotted MSM Sportcross parked at UCR parking lot next to Police Station.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Where are all the Irvine peeps at. I go to UC Irvine and have seen quite a few nice looking IS's out there

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are all the Irvine peeps at. I go to UC Irvine and have seen quite a few nice looking IS's out there
Actually we already have an OC spotted thread. This is the IE spotted thread if you didn't already notice by the thread title. Please keep it on topic.

Thanks!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Spotted a TCM going south bound on 15fwy (prolly goin from vegas) it was lowered .

And spotted MSM with L Tuned sides | tint | wheels and seemed to be lowered about 1" ... looking at a house for sale in Oak Hills... I was driving a black IS350 and practically stopped to stare lol

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Come on guys. We're talking about spotted IS' owners, not where you're from.

* Date
* Time
* Location (City, County, Area Code, Street, Freeway...you get the picture!)
* Vehicle Description

·
Registered
3 Posts
well.... we had some meets going at Hooters off the 215 every friday.. but since Hondas showd up...shit turned wack..

We might move our meets to the parking lot of Wendys.. on Moreno Beach drive, off the 60 fw in Moreno valley.. every friday

ALL Luxury cars are welcomed..all except for Hondas.. and dumnass that do burn outs in the pakin lot where we meet..

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
on kalmia/california oaks in murrrieta

around 7pm today
GGP with tint possibly dropped
on some nice ass blak rims

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well.... we had some meets going at Hooters off the 215 every friday.. but since Hondas showd up...shit turned wack..

We might move our meets to the parking lot of Wendys.. on Moreno Beach drive, off the 60 fw in Moreno valley.. every friday

ALL Luxury cars are welcomed..all except for Hondas.. and dumnass that do burn outs in the pakin lot where we meet..
I don't think that side of town would be a good idea. They did a huge street racing bust not too long ago in that area, so Moreno Valley P.D. has been making their presence known lately. Unfortunately, wherever you publicly post a meet, or if other owners of different cars see you gathering, they will follow suit just like at Hooters. Unfortunately you can't control who comes to your meets unless you don't post it publicly.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I don't think that side of town would be a good idea. They did a huge street racing bust not too long ago in that area, so Moreno Valley P.D. has been making their presence known lately. Unfortunately, wherever you publicly post a meet, or if other owners of different cars see you gathering, they will follow suit just like at Hooters. Unfortunately you can't control who comes to your meets unless you don't post it publicly.
thats for sure.. kinda worse for me since its right here next to me and i go to that hooters alot.. cars been in the garage for 4 days now.....

·
Registered
905 Posts
around 8am today I spotted a MSM on the 15fwy N... Maybe you were goin to vegas.. and I was right in front of you :bigSmile: I was running late to work

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
spotted yesterday morning around 10:20AM:

MSM IS on black rims, look like they were 18inch. This was at the McDonalds on Los Alamos in Murrieta. It was parked at the front.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts