Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys interested in doing a convoy to PLP on Aug 23rd during their grand opening in Fremont?

I'm throwing the idea around to go up there and support. The tentative plan would be to leave on a Friday and come back on a Sunday.

-Ryan

·
Registered
492 Posts
WHATS UP???

so is ur trip up pretty much a sure thing, or is a a little tentative??? when are you going back??? will there be time that weekend to do a little highway 9 trip to Santa Cruz???

later...
rolo

·
Registered
271 Posts
Re: Halfway Point?

LuvinMyLexo said:
Will there be a pit stop? :roll: I'm mid-cal, but would love to join you. :D
Harris Ranch Coalinga!

but that's by Visalia I believe

I can join your group when you guys reach the 120 and I5 junction

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure we can definitely arrange a pit stop to have the central Cali guys join in.

Looks like my trip is a go. Rolando, save the Hwy 9 for another time...i'm gonna be slowing the miles on the Solara so I don't rack up so much before I get rid of it.

-Ryan

·
Registered
271 Posts
sure, no problem. although im more of upper cen cali..

it's only 1 hr away from fremont, but if it all works out, let me know how you guys are heading up there and ill meet up with you guys for a short 30 min caravan up there.. ill be waiting

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This trip is still a go. Any others that would like to join us?

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We will have a convoy of 4 vehicles. Two from here at .net and 1 from CL. More are welcome to join us. We will be meeting in the Santa Clarita area around 6ish and arrive in NorCal by about Midnight or thereafter. If you need more info, please email me ASAP.

Thanks,
-Ryan
[email protected]

·
Registered
696 Posts
have a safe drive and see u this sat..!

sOlo

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Make sure you bring some chairs and drive safe!!
Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts