Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
it was definitely a fun turnout , and then the cruise to PCH was great , IS300's/Altezza's really represented today ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Good turn out. Filled the parking lot, no citations or accidents. We had more booze than food. Bunch of drunks!! Ready for the next one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Facebook

Click on the link above Facebook to view the pictures
I hope everybody can see the pictures I put up on Facebook let me know
And I'll try to post them up today

·
Registered
28 Posts
Damn I wish I could of made it :( had unexpected change of plans. Hopefully there will be a next time and I can make it. Looks like an amazing meet and awesome turn-out.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Very nice turn out. When is the next one?

·
Registered
238 Posts
next one is scheduled for Dec. 22nd.....so stay tuned, keep an eye out on here, and you can follow the SXE10 SoCal crew on FB as well.....amazing turnout, had tons of fun but kept it classy as well!! had a total of maybe 30 cars....with 22 first gens that stuck around for the shoot...thanks everyone for coming, Chad did an amazing job of setting it up, hope it makes up for the missed meets lol...LETS DO IT AGAIN!

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
next one is scheduled for Dec. 22nd.....so stay tuned, keep an eye out on here, and you can follow the SXE10 SoCal crew on FB as well.....amazing turnout, had tons of fun but kept it classy as well!! had a total of maybe 30 cars....with 22 first gens that stuck around for the shoot...thanks everyone for coming, Chad did an amazing job of setting it up, hope it makes up for the missed meets lol...LETS DO IT AGAIN!
Yes, yes and YES. Had a lot of fun man, I'm looking forward to more meets

·
Registered
492 Posts
If dec 22 is the next day of meet i goota go. this looked great.

101 - 117 of 117 Posts