Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
1. madchyers
2. dLo_is300
3. eL b3bO
4. y3nny (plates, cups, napkins and utensils)
5. SoCal Lextasy_310- means i got some work to do...dammit
6. ToyoTech750
7. Twistedis300
8.Guillermo
9. Patron131

Count me in

·
Registered
16 Posts
1. madchyers
2. dLo_is300
3. eL b3bO
6. ToyoTech750
7. Twistedis300
8.Guillermo
9. Patron131
10. Tinoa Let's have sum FUN !!!!!!

Count me in too

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Awesome guys. Turnout is already looking promising :) stoked to see this many people on the list already.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Shaun! I'll be hitting you up soon for tuning my EMU when I install the turbo kit back in :) Sucks you won't be home for this one. But 100% when ever you're available!

I'll be bringing my friend Melissa along with me, she has an 05 BO. I painted her L emblems pink and de-badged her trunk emblems. She's fairly new to the game, so you all should show her some love ;) It shouldn't be too hard for most of you cause she's also a Hooters girl loool. Please feel free to bring your friends with you too! Lexus or no Lexus.

·
Registered
424 Posts
1. madchyers
2. dLo_is300
3. eL b3bO
6. ToyoTech750
7. Twistedis300
8.Guillermo
9. Patron131
10. Tinoa Let's have sum FUN !!!!!!
11. xAPEXi - Some KBBQ. and some weed/wax <3

Im caravaning up to chad's with DLO and Trinidad from Cypress,CA 714 if anyone else is down to.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
BOOGS, it's not that far!!! Raz, I'm sending Daniel (xapexi) in here to give you more info on that question.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hmm possibly :3

Where out in Cypress do you guys live in? Plus that'd be pretty sick to roll out with you guys :)
im right by cypress college. valley view and lincoln.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hope to see you guys there. I received a PM from someone I invited the other night here on my.IS. He said that it'd be awkward if he came cause his car is stock...Just to make this clear, this is a car meet, not a car contest. Stock or modded, we all obviously share a similar interest in these cars. With that said, don't feel shy if you feel too stock to show up. My car looks completely stock minus the drop and a couple aesthetic mods. Don't even get me started on scratches and dents :( I guess you could say the crux of what I'm trying to get at here is that no one is better than another. Besides, the cars aren't gonna be eating the BBQ and drinking the drank, we are!

21 - 40 of 117 Posts