Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what did you do afterwards?

Mope around for a while? Be as productive as possible? Hit up the bars and clubs? Nothing?

How long before you feel like you went back to a "normal" life?

I ask because I just got out of a long term relationship, and while I was with her everything was so routine and I knew what to expect in my day, but now I feel like I have so much free time i don't know what to do with it! And whats an acceptable timetable before you start dating again?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,001 Posts
Time will heal all wounds...

Now to the real answer. Get out, have fun...care less about females. Go out with the guys, worry about everything you wished you could focus on when she was on your mind....and get laid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,481 Posts
Nelly said:
what did you do afterwards?

Mope around for a while? Be as productive as possible? Hit up the bars and clubs? Nothing?

How long before you feel like you went back to a "normal" life?

I ask because I just got out of a long term relationship, and while I was with her everything was so routine and I knew what to expect in my day, but now I feel like I have so much free time i don't know what to do with it! And whats an acceptable timetable before you start dating again?
Do a search for -Rob-Roskopp-'s posts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,741 Posts
Nelly said:
what did you do afterwards?

Mope around for a while? Be as productive as possible? Hit up the bars and clubs? Nothing?

How long before you feel like you went back to a "normal" life?

I ask because I just got out of a long term relationship, and while I was with her everything was so routine and I knew what to expect in my day, but now I feel like I have so much free time i don't know what to do with it! And whats an acceptable timetable before you start dating again?
Well it all depends on whay kind of person you are.

Are you the type that takes things to heart and allows this break up to really bring you down. Or are you the type to already be thinking about other girls and meeting someone new?

I was in the same place as you are, and part me is still in that place. However, keeping yourself occupied is a good thing and changing your routine will seem akward at first but you will get used to it.

As far as an acceptable time to start dating again, well like I said, it all depends on what your heart tells you.

How did you guys break up and how long were you together for?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
It usually sucks man. I mope for a bit, go out a get drunk with friends, try to keep the mind off things. If you can, get rid of all the stuff you might have that will remind you of her....that helps a lot.

If you have the opportunity to get some puss, then take it. It may seem like substitute puss, and won't be nearly as satisfying as with your old girl, but its great to get you back on your feet and get the old girl out of your head.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PMD911 said:
Do a search for -Rob-Roskopp-'s posts.
:lol: that'll definitely help

It's not that I'm really sad or upset, we ended on good terms, but there seems to be all these secret, unspoken rules to dating even once you have broken up with someone
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,901 Posts
DJPoop said:
It usually sucks man. I mope for a bit, go out a get drunk with friends, try to keep the mind off things. If you can, get rid of all the stuff you might have that will remind you of her....that helps a lot.

If you have the opportunity to get some puss, then take it. It may seem like substitute puss, and won't be nearly as satisfying as with your old girl, but its great to get you back on your feet and get the old girl out of your head.

Yeah, go get some puss...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,635 Posts
Nelly said:
what did you do afterwards?

Mope around for a while? Be as productive as possible? Hit up the bars and clubs? Nothing?

How long before you feel like you went back to a "normal" life?

I ask because I just got out of a long term relationship, and while I was with her everything was so routine and I knew what to expect in my day, but now I feel like I have so much free time i don't know what to do with it! And whats an acceptable timetable before you start dating again?
ehhehe, I spent the first 2 months intoxicated.
but i also picked up all the crap that I forgot about that i stopped doingb/c of time limitations. Kinda turned backt hte clock a few years and started keeping really active/busy. 8 months later, I'm still going strong, best I've felt in years!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,289 Posts
hopefully while having your head up your girls ass you didnt diss all your real friends so now that your single you dont have to kiss ass to hang out.......and all they want to do is bust your pussy whipped balls..... i have friends like that, only call when there girll is pms'in or dumping them, we bust there balls like ken griffy at a teeball clinic.....
 

·
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Joined
·
26,421 Posts
jupiterfish said:
hopefully while having your head up your girls ass you didnt diss all your real friends so now that your single you dont have to kiss ass to hang out.......and all they want to do is bust your p***y whipped balls..... i have friends like that, only call when there girll is pms'in or dumping them, we bust there balls like ken griffy at a teeball clinic.....
There are chicks in the U.P.??? :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,289 Posts
BWN 7 said:
There are chicks in the U.P.??? :wink:
not chick just butter hogs and salad bar pigs, and the guy/girl ratio is like 10/1 but if your pretty like you you can catch the fly dirtys or even a sexy suezet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,187 Posts
Sorry to hear that, unless you feel like it was doomed anyway. Look at it as an opportunity to sample other personalities until you find the right one. Or spend your time focusing on things you want to accomplish, not necessarily what "THEY" want you to do. How long were you together?
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
13 Participants
IS-F-I-Found
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top