Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Inspar8r said:
I bought a shovel so that i could pull out of my spot in the morning...

I got semi stuck like four times in my lot, i was in fourth gear doing an INDICATED 110, but only actually traveling 2mph trying to get up a hill..

Soooo much fun..
you would have had quite a ride had you caught traction :bigSmile:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Michael, as I stated before in the midwest thread they are the Winter Sport M3's ;)

As far as how i'd rate them... I'd give them a 10/10 (in all honesty) Here is the tire rack rating on it: http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=Winter+Sport+M3&vehicleSearch=false&partnum=145R7WSM3&fromCompare1=yes&place=1

Last season I used to have the Blizzak LM-25's and the M3's are about 75% better. They handle better, they're quieter, and most of all they grip surprisingly better.

If you can find them, get them. Just my .02

·
Registered
145 Posts
LOL! Your car looks exactly like mine color and all, even the snow!! I live in Waterloo, IA and we received that snow before you did. It was very fun and I was very pleased with the way the car handled with my Contiwinter tires, however my buddy has a 04 M3 with the 19" wheel package, he lives in Chicago but was here for the week and got stuck on main street even after the plows were out..lol found him some 19" snow for $2200........he decided to drive his truck back to chicago since you guys got the snow worse than us......;)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts