Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Today I walk into work and I see a couple new faces, One of them being a little fob that I like to make fun of on Tdotwire. (funny ass forums)

I didnt say anythin to him at all, Really didnt care and wasnt sure it was him.

So I come home today and see that he made a forum thread about me.

"richie is the king of rice, yet you have a pair of cheezey altezzas and a fart can thing you call an exhaust. rightttttttttttttttttttt"

Is this kid serious? My car looks almost stock LOL. (I put back the OEM grill) (mind you he drives a slammed 92 integra with a 3 inch exhaust)

I cant wait to see what he has to say at work tomorrow, Imma make his life a living fuckin hell. :)

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
interesting.. keep us posted lol.

I can't stand people who rice out their rides and think everyone else is rice.

I guess it goes with that saying.....err.. How does it go again?

Something like the real retard is the one pointing his fingers at everyone else and thinking they're retards.

I forget.....but you get my drift lol

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
I think you're referring to projection, from Freud's psychoanalysis. A liar would call someone else a liar first.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
interesting. He doesn't even have a car LOL.

gonna be fun fun today.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
He is callin the lex rice :suspiciou

Bad idea:pissed:

I think i know where should have our meet next...i think i need FOB to clarify to me If have an HKS hi-power or a fart can. :suspiciou

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
soo, He called my car hideous when I confronted him at work yesterday.

I told some of the techs and everytime he walked by, All you heard was "VROOM VROOM VTAC"

I think 1 guy even said "Wanna race my sienna?" LOL

I later tol him to go take some more pics of my car. He didnt say anything.

Hes still quiet up to now.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
I'll reply properly later... but I just wanted to make a quick reply here.

Be careful which "family" Toyota's you race... because some of them with the 3.5L V6 or larger engines can accelerate pretty closely or faster than the IS300. Just to sadly put things in perspective... I think the new Toyota Sequoia which is the size of a small house can accelerate from a stand-still at the same pace as the IS300. So becareful who you challenge... or else you'll never hear the end of it at work! :blush:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
if that sienna is a 3.5 he will beat you!but not in looks

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I'll reply properly later... but I just wanted to make a quick reply here.

Be careful which "family" Toyota's you race... because some of them with the 3.5L V6 or larger engines can accelerate pretty closely or faster than the IS300. Just to sadly put things in perspective... I think the new Toyota Sequoia which is the size of a small house can accelerate from a stand-still at the same pace as the IS300. So becareful who you challenge... or else you'll never hear the end of it at work! :blush:

I think you misunderstood. I think Redline's buddies were making comments to the other kid, not redline challenging other people.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
^^ yea, i think they toyota family is sticking together...it usually is that way when it comes to lexus/toyota owners

·
Registered
420 Posts
bwahaha

as soon as i read "fart can" i was on the floor on MY can laffing... thats so jokes....

tell him to stick some rice up is ulgy fob nose and stfu cuz hes jus jelous!

if u want im sure u can get at least 50 of us to park in ur parking lot and honk at the little rice boy when he comes out ;)

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
I think you misunderstood. I think Redline's buddies were making comments to the other kid, not redline challenging other people.
Oops... :blush:

That's what I get for scanning my.IS between AutoCAD clicks. If you are driving on Highway 401 during a storm near the airport and notice one section of the Highway Flooded... it's because I was distracted by this thread. lol

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahaha.

The kid is a complete mute. He doesnt even walk thru the shop now to get to the parking lot. He walks around the whole building just to avoid the comments.

I doubt he will last long.

But anyways. That new 3.5L 2GR-FE engine that toyota is dumpin inside there vehicles is a beast. I love driving those things, So much power at your disposal.

And crester. The new Sequoia (which is gorgeous) can do 0-60 in 6.6 seconds LOL. Thats amazing for a 6 ton full size SUV.

Has anyone checked out the new LX570s by any chance? I had to the pleasure of preparing one for a customer at Northwest Lexus. A small family could prolly live in that thing -.-

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
update.

Found out today he got fired..

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: LEXIGRL

·
Registered
557 Posts
Haha, seriously, a kid that has was so eager to make a thread about you to poke fun at you wouldn't even last long in the working field anyway....ROFL He probably said or did something stupid behind someone's back and now he got fired... haha

Anyway, I do know the IS300 comes with, well, IS300/Altezza tail lights from the factory... But with my tastes being different than quite a few others here, the first upgrade I did to the car was actually smoked LED tail lights to get rid of the factory Altezza lights. I swapped out the tail lights 30 mins after I left the Toyota used car lot... (I already had the tail lights ordered, shipped to my house like a month before I picked up the car...haha)

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
So Today I walk into work and I see a couple new faces, One of them being a little fob that I like to make fun of on Tdotwire. (funny ass forums)

I didnt say anythin to him at all, Really didnt care and wasnt sure it was him.

So I come home today and see that he made a forum thread about me.

"richie is the king of rice, yet you have a pair of cheezey altezzas and a fart can thing you call an exhaust. rightttttttttttttttttttt"

Is this kid serious? My car looks almost stock LOL. (I put back the OEM grill) (mind you he drives a slammed 92 integra with a 3 inch exhaust)

I cant wait to see what he has to say at work tomorrow, Imma make his life a living fuckin hell. :)

he's just being a jealous HATER . FUCK that lil Fob LOL

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Haha, seriously, a kid that has was so eager to make a thread about you to poke fun at you wouldn't even last long in the working field anyway....ROFL He probably said or did something stupid behind someone's back and now he got fired... haha

Anyway, I do know the IS300 comes with, well, IS300/Altezza tail lights from the factory... But with my tastes being different than quite a few others here, the first upgrade I did to the car was actually smoked LED tail lights to get rid of the factory Altezza lights. I swapped out the tail lights 30 mins after I left the Toyota used car lot... (I already had the tail lights ordered, shipped to my house like a month before I picked up the car...haha)
I agree. Someone like that is definately not ready for the working world lol. I guess he thought it would be the same working environment as McDonalds lol.

There are politics in every working environment, how you take receive it and deal with it is KEY to success. I realised this after I started working my first real full time job after high school as a forklift driver lol. Some of the things that happen is just ridiculous, but sometimes you got to take it with a grain of salt. Well I'm back in school for nursing now, but I still work at the same place, just part time ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts