Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
You may laugh cause of the dick you are.. but I personally think that is a nice fitting RSX light conversion. Probably will look decent when its done and painted.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
"hate to sell but need cash for new snowmobile"

if he isn't trapped in an avalanche then that has to be hands down the worst reason to show urgency for selling a vehicle. and god help us if is planning on ricing out the snowmobile.

i hope the bids don't clear $1000 for that 4door civic smothered in fag.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'd definitely buy it for under $1000 =P

Would have been better if it was a 2 door or hatchback and sans that rice wing and altezzas

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
You may laugh cause of the dick you are.. but I personally think that is a nice fitting RSX light conversion. Probably will look decent when its done and painted.
Hmm. I'm guessing that about 5000 gallons of paint would completely submerge this vehicle thus making it look decent.

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
NoRice4U said:
BigDaddyRich said:
You may laugh cause of the dick you are
yeah I probably am a dick when I laugh at this

:lol:
Damn focker trying to steal our badges and make his car look like it's actually worth something. :shame:

Ricers.........sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh

:bitching:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jonr1 said:
BigDaddyRich said:
Hmm. I'm guessing that about 5000 gallons of paint would completely submerge this vehicle thus making it look decent.

hahahha :lol:

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'm not usually one for riced out civics, but it looks like a decent build, and this guy did put in the wrenchtime... Just needs some bright green paint and some NOS and it could be a rice-god...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
12 Participants
CaptainBenzo
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing