Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So is the color of the bulb just reflecting off the housing giving the round blue effect or is it some sort of tint? I've seen this with a yellow effect also? Thanks.

Sent from my One using Forum Fiend v1.2.5.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Yes, using my imagination as pix doesn't show.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts

So is the color of the bulb just reflecting off the housing giving the round blue effect or is it some sort of tint? I've seen this with a yellow effect also? Thanks.

Sent from my One using Forum Fiend v1.2.5.
Don't worry about it man. Just recheck your link and see if you can fix the pic. I'm sure someone will be able to figure it out for you so you can find your answer.

These other guys aren't being helpful they're purposely being smart asses and have no interest in helping you solve your pic/question dilemma. But don't worry there's a lot of cool people on here that want nothing more than to help you out.

But are you talking about the day time running lights? Pretty sure those are specialized bulbs and the housing/lens reflection creates the round more prominent effect.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Here ya go:

Colored bulb's reflection.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
NOW, that there is an actual pic, i can confirm that the reflection of the bulb in the housing is what gives it its color, its not any sort of film or painted lens, and as Chris stated above, yes you will almost only see it from that angle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts