Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am kinda at a standstill as far as exterior goes, I know I need tint and a rear lip; the inner trunk lights were also switched back to the red ones. (Looks 1000x better) Just kinda wondering where to go from here.

Any constructive feedback will get some much coveted + rep.

Reactions: GutterMouth

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
for the grill swap out the altezza and put the stock L badge on...i think that would look really clean

with the back, your clean bumper lights could be smoked to match your tails..but it still looks clean since your car is white...also a trd trunk spoiler would look really nice/clean

hope that helps

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
A nice rear lip? But yours look fine withouth rear, though. A chrome license plate frame or Tom's eyelid but that is just for me :p
Looking good

·
Registered
285 Posts
Clean ride!! Def. tint and a rear spoiler. I also agree with Romyo247..switch out grille and put stock one back on. Hiruyn posted a DIY about painting the stock grille. His came out pretty clean IMO take a look http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=264481

Reactions: Split2nd

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
man....i hate how you guys pull off that clean ass look...

i just cant seem to get it...lol oh well...

nice ride...

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
You dont really need tint...it looks nice as it..jus need rear lip and a spoiler. Then next step? Maybe put that front mount intercooler lol. Your exterior is pretty much at peak already...nothing more you can really do to it...oh i Know...fender flares!!!!

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
20-35% tint, rear lip, lip spoiler, stock or trd grille, I'd say you're pretty much done after that...aside from getting tired of what you have and wanting to change stuff.

·
Registered
307 Posts
wah wah wah!! " where do i go from here, wah! i dont know what to do to my beautiflly expensive car wah!" jesus christ, i wish i had this problem. how about enjoy it before you crash it or some other asshole smashes into you. because trust me, shit happens.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
cwest said:
wah wah wah!! " where do i go from here, wah! i dont know what to do to my beautiflly expensive car wah!" jesus christ, i wish i had this problem. how about enjoy it before you crash it or some other asshole smashes into you. because trust me, shit happens.
jesus christ is someone pissy this morning?

he was just asking for an opinion on what to do next, not some smart ass comment

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Romyo and Slayer, + rep, others are coming since I have given out too much in the last 24. Thanks. And where could I get a SUBTLE (sp?) trunk lip? I saw the M3 one that someone had, and that qualifies as subtle.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
lookz good, should finish it off with the stillen rear lip.

Reactions: Split2nd

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
yeah man def. a subtle M3 lip spoiler

Could send me the markers, lenses, and could smoke them for you ;)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
IMPRIMIS said:
yeah man def. a subtle M3 lip spoiler

Could send me the markers, lenses, and could smoke them for you ;)

Smoking them huh? How would that look with the white paint? Cuz they kinda blend in right now. And the trunk lights are back to red pre someone else's suggestions. It looks alot better that way. And what would be a good place to get that M3 lip? I am kinda sketchy about the quality of stuff like that on ebay, I don't like cheap shit. TIA.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Split2nd said:
Smoking them huh? How would that look with the white paint? Cuz they kinda blend in right now. And the trunk lights are back to red pre someone else's suggestions. It looks alot better that way. And what would be a good place to get that M3 lip? I am kinda sketchy about the quality of stuff like that on ebay, I don't like cheap shit. TIA.

yes could smoke them would look good IMO

M3 spoiler off ebay, yes I said ebay :lol:

people have been having good luck with them

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
I thnk your next mod should be hood pins

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
IMPRIMIS said: