Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just ordered my 04 5 spd IS last night!

My baby will be IIP, with no sunroof(clean look), Navigation, memory seats, Leather/alcantra, LSD, No VSC!, and black pearl emblems.

By by 01 e shift....now i have to sell my ol baby!

she is scheduled to arrive on april 25 or sooner!

Im soooo STOKED :crazy:

Mods waiting to be installed when she arrives

-XERD header and race pipe
-HKS carb-ti
-SD grill
-RMM spoiler
-6000k HID(it would be like halogen if i left the stock 4300k in :lol:

and others.... 8)

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did they tell you 4 months and ended up being 6?

also i thought i might share that im getting the car for $150 over invoice!
Once again i was lucky in the fact that my uncle is a master tech there and got me a great deal!

total the car will be 30,900 + tax.<<<stupid tax!

but i think i got a great deal!

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
Great choice, congrats! No roof is the way to go - but I'm curious how much they charged you for the leather since you didn't get the value moonroof leather package?

·
Registered
819 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:

My baby will be IIP, with no sunroof(clean look), Navigation, memory seats, Leather/alcantra, LSD, No VSC!, and black pearl emblems.
FYI: VSC is not an option on your car...

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Congrats Jeff on getting yourself an IIP! But damn what a long ass wait though! But it will be well worth the wait.

-Ringo

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cleo said:
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:

FYI: VSC is not an option on your car...
really....the sales man was acting like it was! :lol:

either way i didnt want it

and i dont really mind the long wait....gives me time to save some extra cash and plenty of time to sell my car! 8)

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
congrats, thats gonna be a bitch to waite that long but atleast u have a IS now to drive.

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gsrthomas said:
Why dont you want a sunroof again?

Thomas

i said why in my first post.

1.- i never used it
2.- clean look
3.-weight

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ive got a question whent he car arrives do they usually have to clean it up or is it ready to go?

i dont want some *** lot boy......or worse one of those old guys driving my car before me!!!!!

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HOLD UP ive got a Problem........somebody that has a 04 IIP come in here now and tell em if yours came with smoked tails...or stock chrome........i got word from somewhere that they come with the ugly stock chrome! :pissed:

·
Registered
247 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
HOLD UP ive got a Problem........somebody that has a 04 IIP come in here now and tell em if yours came with smoked tails...or stock chrome........i got word from somewhere that they come with the ugly stock chrome! :pissed:
Ours is an 04 IIP (has a sunroof though :roll: ), the tails are a "smoked chrome" but I personally don't see much "smoke". Same with the headlights. If I get around to it tomorrow, I'll snap some pics.

Ryan

·
Registered
195 Posts
Once the car arrives, the dealership still has to clean it up before delivery. Take off all the plastic etc and give it a quick wash. The lights don't look smoked at all from what I've seen. The 2003 sport design had smoked lights last I saw. How much did you save on your car without the sunroof? It might have been a good option to have for resales and saved yourself 3-4 months wait.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.