Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got word that our beloved beer pong table was victim to last weeks bonfires on campus. While I am very sad at the loose, it brings me great joy to know that something so dear to me was part of the victory celebrations.

The hours and hours that I played on that table, in fact just last month I played on it for the last time :(

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
We used to play beer die- two on two with four cups on each corner. Put up a string hanging over the middle of the table, and you have to throw the die over the string into the cup or hit the cup.

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
PMD911 said:
We used to play beer die- two on two with four cups on each corner. Put up a string hanging over the middle of the table, and you have to throw the die over the string into the cup or hit the cup.

You TKE guys really know how to have a good time.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
was that your beloved beer pong table from school, or your beloved beer pong table in brandon's backyard. I thought maybe that was the smoke you left behind.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The one from school. It was on the front porch of a house and was used int eh bonfires. I cant say I blame them, it was prime for the picking. But daym, if you would have seen this table, you would understand. It had the school logo painted on it, and even had holes for the rinse cup cut into it. :(

The smoke was from my rear tires.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for your condulences. However I would rather remember the board as it was and not try to replace it with a wannabe beer pong table.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its a game, its competitive, there is a "winner" and a "loser". Many men and women get very excited when in competition. Its a very physical game (I have many scares to prove this),

Flip cup is another "game" that is used to induce drinking. Its also competitive. There is a "winner" and a "loser" While not nearly as physical, it demands that a whole team work together to win. This creates a strong bond amongst friends. This creates memories that last a lifetime.

It aint about the beer boyee.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
13 Participants
HoustonLex
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing