Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a sad day when another car wins me over... Ive decided to get the C320... after seeing many wanna be IS300s today, it disgusted me. now when i see the IS300, it just isnt as impressive as when i saw it 2 years ago. is there any IS300 and C320 lovers out there?

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
There are many people out there that can afford to buy a GS300, but choose an IS300 because they prefer its distinctive youthful personality. I think the C320 is just a poor man's S-class as I said before, analogous to Dr. Evil's Mini-me. Most people that will buy a C320 will be a decade or two older than buyers of the IS300. There certainly isn't anything wrong with the C320. I just think the IS300 has so much more personality than the C320. Also the IS300 is priced significantly less and you get what you pay for (a well driven car with a distinctive personality).
Eric....
Also Intake808, the reason why there are so many "wanna be" IS300's is because there are so many out there that are trying to emulate a great looking car...

[This message has been edited by EricK (edited September 24, 2000).]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Shouldnt the performance and handling of a car outweigh looks? Yeah I beleive if the car looks butt-ugly then go with something else. But a lot of people here seem to want another car just because it doesnt turn heads anymore. Who frickkin' cares? So you are going to pay another 10G's or whatever just for the sake of image??
When I bought my Integra last year I knew very well many people had it, but I bought it because of its reliability and its good car for the money. If you care that much about image, then you should really buy the IS300 because you know those riceboys WISH they can have you car...

Indy

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts