Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Noob here :). This site is by far better then the rest in terms of technical information being presented by guys that know their car. I usually do google searches before going to forums for my car info but have noticed after buying my IS300 that I end up here before searching else where because google really just points me in this direction every time. My.is = WIN!

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
FB = lazy people who ends up with instant but bad infopinion. On fb, LOUDEST = facts!

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my first post here but I can say confidently that I'm unimpressed by the classified rules. I came looking for parts and am shocked that you can't view FS items or post in it either. Last I remembered my Paypal account shows that I have plenty of money, so I'm not quite sure the big deal. Who knows, 37 yr old male who is being treated like an adolescent who will likely not get the + reputation requirement that he needs to view classifieds based on my 1st post :pissed:

·
Registered
772 Posts
This is my first post here but I can say confidently that I'm unimpressed by the classified rules. I came looking for parts and am shocked that you can't view FS items or post in it either. Last I remembered my Paypal account shows that I have plenty of money, so I'm not quite sure the big deal. Who knows, 37 yr old male who is being treated like an adolescent who will likely not get the + reputation requirement that he needs to view classifieds based on my 1st post :pissed:
well you got the rep. Now you need the 3 months and 50+ posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
You gotta meet the criteria just like the rest of us. I'm a top seller on another vehicle board, but here I'm a noob that has to earn their stripes just like everyone else did.

·
Exclusive Agent
3,582 Posts
My.IS is the go-to forum for first gen IS300 fans. The IS350/250, never caught on here as well as the first gen. Now that the third gen is coming out and the first gen is even older, this forum is dying. Still the best place for the first gen, but nothing is coming out that is new or exciting....or hasn't been done before. We have LS1 swaps....in sportcrosses for Christ sake. Second gen crowd is different. They are not craZed for more power like we are. This they don't have a need to look up old threads about adding power or suspension.....because they are an older demographic that wants to get to work and have enough space for the kids in the back an their 306hp is honestly plenty for around town....they will never see a track. And if the kid in the WRX beats them at a light, oh well, it was fun, but I have to make it home safely to my wife and family.

Even the garage and PL are dead. It's just a phase. An auto manufacturer phase.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

21 - 35 of 35 Posts