Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clublexus forum took all of the customers. This is uncalled for... :mad:

Now we have nobody here at IS350 Owners section. It seems it hasn't been active for about a year? We also have a bunch of good moderators that moved from IS350 to IS-F hence they don't post anything here.

Man, this is a fail.

Sad sad sad.:(

cheez

·
Registered
437 Posts
I dont like clublexus... dont know why people switching out unless they switched out of an is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont like clublexus... dont know why people switching out unless they switched out of an is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Thanks. :)

Clublexus = FAIL

which is why I don't go there. :jawDrop:

But my.is has been getting too quiet lately. :(

:cool:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I prefer My.IS as it's IS-centric. Club lexus has all kinds of shit going on.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
will pick up like it always does in spring ......

·
Registered
437 Posts
I noticed with my own build that its very expensive and its alot of maintenance... but wthell my is300 is my damn baby so if u love it u stick with it... but people dont like to spend that much on a car so they switch over... n the older u get u want luxury cars... my is300 is my first modded car and I will never change her... I do have a boring is250 which is daily drive

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is my first post since 2009 so I am back! Wanted to see how things have been and this is the first post I came across... This was a great site and I am sure people will remember the site as the need arises.

·
Registered
755 Posts
i dabble in club lexus, My.is, and the FB groups. i like my.is as there is a plethora of info to be had here. most of the questions in the FB groups are just people who dont want to search/get flamed here. plus adding photos/talking with other members is easier on the FB group.

but at the end of the day My.is just has a lot more going on

1 - 20 of 35 Posts