Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
huh???? just wondering....do u see more of adults who drive the IS or more of college students driving the IS at UCI. cuz, ive only see a couple at UCI.

·
Registered
70 Posts
There are plenty. I only know a few fixed up IS's though. I saw a Blitz sponsored GGP IS with a front lip, RMM Intake, and Blitz exhaust. It was one of JChen's friends. Looks phat, I like it. I've seen a blue one with the full Stillen kit. I met another one today- Dave G. He's got all Stillen stuff. Not BAD! heheh..And I've got mine here in Irvine. If anybody in Irvine sees a silver IS with a c-west/stillen kit, holler at me! We can stop and talk. heheh..

Maybe we could also organize a meet and cruise. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Way to many IS in Irvine. Im a student at UCI and I see the IS every single day. Even tonite coming back from my friends house I saw a red 02 IS.. looks nice =) cant wait till i get my IBP 02 =) hehe..

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm at uci a bit, but I haven't seen a lot of IS's around Irvine at all - some silvers, some blacks.
Weird thing is I see mainly moms/girls driving around...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Heck yeh.. I see IS here ALL the time... one day just driving around me and my girl counted 17 IS and alteast one of every color!! There every where just about as many IS as 3series BMWs.. cruise would be cool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts