·
Registered
2,830 Posts
i got used to it already.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
maxxpsi said:
people posting that they seen the new IS?
Better get use to it, bro. ;) We 're going to see a lot more postings once they are out and members driving them. :)

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
I still wanna test drive this bad boy!!

I haven't even seen it person...well I haven't made an effort too either (to lazy I guess)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
A new IS is coming out? Anyone have pics? Im like, totally excited to see them.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Yeah you cant type repost fast enough to keep up with the new threads.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
I also think its stupid, and will be interesting to see how many people get rid of their current IS's for the new one's....

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
I for 1 am sick of hearing about "sightings"

who cares people will get them, doubt anyone will mod them yet since the aftermarket takes a little to catch up

so let the great IS parting out begin :lol:

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
I for 1 am sick of hearing about "sightings"

who cares people will get them, doubt anyone will mod them yet since the aftermarket takes a little to catch up

so let the great IS parting out begin :lol:
People wont be modding them for the simple reason of all the crap they did to it that is going to make modding them a pain in the ass. You cant even change the rims without throwing a CEL think about the rest of the car. and from what i hear there is not enough room in the engine bay for a turbo unless someone gets REALLY creative.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the new bodystyle so I just ignore it, and it doesn't bother me.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
I am so unimpressed with it. 306hp doesnt make up for it lacking everything I loved about the 1st gen. Some ppl are making waaayyy too big of a deal about it. I think every1s just excited about seeing a car that hasnt come out yet.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts