Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...for Thanksgiving at my grandma's, and decided to bring the camera along. It wasn't until I got back home again and started reviewing the images that I realized I never took any pictures of anything but my car! :eek: Oh well, there's always next year. :lol:

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
nice pics! but where the heck does your grandma live?? it looks like you're in the middle of nowhere... :eek:

·
Registered
281 Posts
K3RRY said:
nice pics

is your car dropped? if so what set-up did you go with?

hope u had a good turkey day
read his SIG. he has the L-Tuned Springs..

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, as in my sig, L-Tuned drop, which is a 1" drop.

My grandma lives in Phelan (the high desert, near Victorville).

·
Interior Handling Expert
1,752 Posts
Excellent pics!

What kind of camera did you use? The pics look like thay were professionally taken. :)

Alex

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
nice pics,
what you do? wipe the car down prior, figurin' you're in the desert and there's not a spit of dust on the car..
I was my ride and the next morning I got dust all over..

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rllinghardis300 said:
nice pics,
what you do? wipe the car down prior, figurin' you're in the desert and there's not a spit of dust on the car..
I was my ride and the next morning I got dust all over..
Nope, I didn't have to wipe it down at all. It just so happens that as I was driving to that location, the wind was blowing such that dust only accumulated on the left side, which is why there are no pics of the left side of the car. =)

There was a LITTLE on the back, but not enough to see. Even if it did get dusty, I would NEVER wipe the car when it has dust on it, especially not in the desert, as alot of that dust is from quartz rocks (meaning crystalline--bad)!

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kreuzer V's, and I've had a RMM kit sitting in my closet for a year but I've been too lazy to paint it and put it on. Maybe soon.

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
Kreuzer V's, and I've had a RMM kit sitting in my closet for a year but I've been too lazy to paint it and put it on. Maybe soon.

same here, ive had my body kit (sold the front lip) for many many months and my front lip many more months and ive been too lazy* to have it painted and installed.

*lazy=poor.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
i don't mean to be an ass or anything, but your front bumper is mounted pretty lousy. Notice the gap between your headlights and the bumper, and where your fender and bumper meet. Must have happened when you changed your turn signals.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There is no gap that I can see, and the bumper is mounted securely. You see something I don't, or the camera picked up something that's not there.

I changed signals through the wheel wells, I never took the bumper off. Dunno. *shrug*

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
There is no gap that I can see, and the bumper is mounted securely. You see something I don't, or the camera picked up something that's not there.

I changed signals through the wheel wells, I never took the bumper off. Dunno. *shrug*
hmm, the gap just seems more pronounced than usual to me. I changed my signals through the wells once, it was a major pain the butt.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts