Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Like title says, i went boarding two days ago, drove my buddy's WRX. Man, that thing flys on the mountain! It's not really the speed, but the awd thats what makes it sooo nice. Lower rpm coming out of the cornering is awesome. But what i miss most is the roof rack....

So I decided to drop the hummer on that JDM roof rack. I place the order with that whatever new auto salo0n website. And this japanese lady calls me back telling they don't make the GGP color anymore. So I told her just get me the black one. I am kinda thinking about going two tone now. Maybe a silver roof rack on a GGP? What do u guys think. Also if anyone wants to get in on this, mayb we can do a group buy. This lady's warehouse is actually about 30mins from me and I can go pick it all up if anyone wants to order this and I can drop ship it UPS. Anyways if any1 is interested, let me know. They say I just miss their last shipment and the next boat will leave in another month. So we'll have time to setup a group buy, just guaging interest here before i go talk to them about it.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Thats sweet! I really liked the way it looked but the silly thing is just so darned expensive ~$800?. I dont think the stock photo was doing it justice, take some pics when its installed.

I think you should get black, I think it'll look nice. Or be ultra baller and repaint it GGP ;)

·
Registered
525 Posts

Its just so little for SOOO much :(

From this website, I like the mud flaps and slightly the taillight covers and silver rings. Tail light mods can be kinda ricey so I'd be on the fence about ever installing those though. Mudflaps= Winner! They can really enhance the look of a car :) In a VERY clean and stock way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts