Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dealer called me today and told me that my car was in (just in time for school)!!!!! Unfortunately, the dealer called me around 5 and so I can't get it till tommorrow (sad). Anyway, I am probably not going to be able to sleep tonight but who cares??!!! I waited a whole month and it's finally here. I am going to the dealer later tonight and ask him if I can sleep in it (j/k).

·
Registered
978 Posts
WOO HOO!!! Just got the call in from the dealership, my loaded 2001 Spectra Blue Mica IS 300 with ivory interior just arrived! Man, I am so PSYCHED! I'm either picking it up this evening or bright and early tomorrow morning.

I can't believe it's been almost 9 months since I put the originally deposit down. 9 months...it's almost like waiting through a pregnancy
Can't wait to see my "baby"!

·
Registered
814 Posts
ticklebutt,
where did you get your IS? Do you live in Boston. I have a silver IS too. I am in Boston regularly on the weekends. I'll keep an eye out for you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Had a silver metallic IS 300 w/ black leather lined up for pickup in early Sept. But gave it up since I won't be in the country to receive. Next pick up in early OCT. =(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts