Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dealer called me today and told me that my car was in (just in time for school)!!!!! Unfortunately, the dealer called me around 5 and so I can't get it till tommorrow (sad). Anyway, I am probably not going to be able to sleep tonight but who cares??!!! I waited a whole month and it's finally here. I am going to the dealer later tonight and ask him if I can sleep in it (j/k).

·
Registered
978 Posts
WOO HOO!!! Just got the call in from the dealership, my loaded 2001 Spectra Blue Mica IS 300 with ivory interior just arrived! Man, I am so PSYCHED! I'm either picking it up this evening or bright and early tomorrow morning.

I can't believe it's been almost 9 months since I put the originally deposit down. 9 months...it's almost like waiting through a pregnancy
Can't wait to see my "baby"!

·
Registered
814 Posts
ticklebutt,
where did you get your IS? Do you live in Boston. I have a silver IS too. I am in Boston regularly on the weekends. I'll keep an eye out for you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Had a silver metallic IS 300 w/ black leather lined up for pickup in early Sept. But gave it up since I won't be in the country to receive. Next pick up in early OCT. =(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
popolung
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing