Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do u guys think about the new g35 coupe??

planing to get new 2003 IS300 on december... but G35 coupe is messing w/ my mind... >_<

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Fck the G35 :bitching: if you were goin to get anything besides the IS like that, get the freakin New Nissan 350Z :D Now those are Badass. 0-60 in 5.4 :p :p Can't beat that and i guarantee you that there will be some sweet ass mods for it here soon. Plus its like the same Price!!! :D :D

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
So...how about we create more descriptive subject headings?

So...how about we post in the correct forum?

You've done a wonderful job of learning the forum rules and tips.

·
Registered
201 Posts
JW said:
So...how about we create more descriptive subject headings?

So...how about we post in the correct forum?

You've done a wonderful job of learning the forum rules and tips.
So......

I agree with him.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
Fck the G35 :bitching: if you were goin to get anything besides the IS like that, get the freakin New Nissan 350Z :D Now those are Badass. 0-60 in 5.4 :p :p Can't beat that and i guarantee you that there will be some sweet ass mods for it here soon. Plus its like the same Price!!! :D :D
The benefits of the 350Z will be that it will have more aftermarket parts than the G35. But I really like the way the G35 looks compared to the 350Z.

ProjectIS--as for the detuned engine, the G35 coupe has 280hp (the G35 sedan has the detuned 260hp engine). :wink:

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
i like tg g35 coupe if i was doing it agian id buy it over the is300 prefer coupes.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
TheG35 Looks like a$$ on the outside (especially the back) in my opinion. I think the 350 Z is better looking.

It all comes down on what you want.

4 seater? Coupe? Speed? Luxury? Mod potential?

The G35 and IS300 are two compltely different cars.

·
Registered
204 Posts
lex-ative said:
The G35 and IS300 are two compltely different cars.
The coupe at least :) With two kids, one still in a carseat, a coupe ain't an option for some of us. The sedan is not an option for me either since it currently has no available manual tranny. Easy decision.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
i had the same decision to make as well (prefer coupes), but decided on the IS because the G35 6-speed doesn't come out till January and you can't deal them down since there's a wait list, and as for being a coupe it's pretty big. the IS has so many parts, especially in Japan (they race 'em in their own races). but then the G35 coupe is probably as close to a Skyline as you can get right now (I had one in Japan, it was tight!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts