Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do u guys think about the new g35 coupe??

planing to get new 2003 IS300 on december... but G35 coupe is messing w/ my mind... >_<

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Fck the G35 :bitching: if you were goin to get anything besides the IS like that, get the freakin New Nissan 350Z :D Now those are Badass. 0-60 in 5.4 :p :p Can't beat that and i guarantee you that there will be some sweet ass mods for it here soon. Plus its like the same Price!!! :D :D

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
So...how about we create more descriptive subject headings?

So...how about we post in the correct forum?

You've done a wonderful job of learning the forum rules and tips.

·
Registered
201 Posts
JW said:
So...how about we create more descriptive subject headings?

So...how about we post in the correct forum?

You've done a wonderful job of learning the forum rules and tips.
So......

I agree with him.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
Fck the G35 :bitching: if you were goin to get anything besides the IS like that, get the freakin New Nissan 350Z :D Now those are Badass. 0-60 in 5.4 :p :p Can't beat that and i guarantee you that there will be some sweet ass mods for it here soon. Plus its like the same Price!!! :D :D
The benefits of the 350Z will be that it will have more aftermarket parts than the G35. But I really like the way the G35 looks compared to the 350Z.

ProjectIS--as for the detuned engine, the G35 coupe has 280hp (the G35 sedan has the detuned 260hp engine). :wink:

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
i like tg g35 coupe if i was doing it agian id buy it over the is300 prefer coupes.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
TheG35 Looks like a$$ on the outside (especially the back) in my opinion. I think the 350 Z is better looking.

It all comes down on what you want.

4 seater? Coupe? Speed? Luxury? Mod potential?

The G35 and IS300 are two compltely different cars.

·
Registered
204 Posts
lex-ative said:
The G35 and IS300 are two compltely different cars.
The coupe at least :) With two kids, one still in a carseat, a coupe ain't an option for some of us. The sedan is not an option for me either since it currently has no available manual tranny. Easy decision.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
i had the same decision to make as well (prefer coupes), but decided on the IS because the G35 6-speed doesn't come out till January and you can't deal them down since there's a wait list, and as for being a coupe it's pretty big. the IS has so many parts, especially in Japan (they race 'em in their own races). but then the G35 coupe is probably as close to a Skyline as you can get right now (I had one in Japan, it was tight!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
16 Participants
frylai
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing