Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been in Ca for over a year now.... And for the first time I saw a celebrity, up close. :lol:

He was tall, wearing a white jump suite with red accents/hat and dark sunglasses and he was with his friends/family.. And I was 10 feet from his table...

But the back of his jump suite was too funny!!!! :roll:

It said " Who u wit"?........

" Bernie Mac "!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh btw, this was at Red Lobster in Arcadia, Saturday nite around 5 PM..

Does he drive a Lexus? :wink:

Any other sightings around here???? Post them up!

Joe Z

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I saw Devean George when I was in LA. He's got a sick blacked out S-series benz with black faced wheels and polished lip. I know you probably wont believe this part, but he was blasting rap music! :eek:

·
Registered
952 Posts
i am actually down here at a beachhouse my parents own in Laguna Beach. i live 5 houses down from Heather Locklier down here. last night i saw her and her husband richy zambora who is the lead guitarist for Bon Jovi down on the beach. i have seen several down here.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Ive seen Bolo Yeung (is that right?), the bad guy in Bloodsport, in Chinatown

the cast of Family Matters, at the airport when i went to Paris

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck(spelling?) in Downtown LA/Chinatown when they were filming Gigli. I was doing a car show at the time, and walked down the street into their set without knowing, :lol:

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Sinbad was inline a few people in front of me at magic mountain a few years ago.

When i went to Miami, Sedrick the entertainer was at the W hotel, I didnt see him but a bunch of the people with us did.

Saw Seth Green (from austin powers and italian job) out front of the MANN chinese theater when i saw the redo of exorcist.

My stepdad remodeled bob picardo's kitchen and he came to our christmas party- he is the guy from wonder years, and the doctor guy on some of the star treck shows.

I saw tommy Lee on Melrose with some really hot brunette chick.

B Real from Cypress HIll parked a few cars down from us at a Roy Jones Jr fight a few years ago.. (he was driving a pimpin GS)

I met Beck a few times at a show and at kroq studio.

Met Stephan Papadakis (fastest civic drag race guy) at car show - not really a celebrity,, but whateva.

Oh I met Motion Man (hes underground hip hop mc guy) on melrose.
Eve 6 (the band) went to my high school, so i knew most of them.

probably more but cant remember right now.

OH yea.. Met Mr. Belding from Saved by the bell ;)

I Meet Vin Diesel and LL Cool J in my dreams every night. haha jp.

·
Registered
947 Posts
met rick flare from wwf or wwe what ever it is called now. drove a white navigator

my roomate served 98 degrees dinner and ripped on them for looking like the backstreet boys, this was about 4 years ago.

meet carrot top, he's more annoying in person.

G

·
one that i've met:
pete sampras

the ones i've seen:
john salley
sela ward
kerry strug
blossom

the ones i've sold stuff to as a cashier:
monica lewinski
ken norton
darrell russell

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Saw John Travolta in San Francisco. Long time ago - He walked like he did in Grease.

Saw Ascenio Hall and David Hasslehoff in Vegas

Reggie Miller at South coast plaza.

As for my Champion/olympic skater sighting.
Saw Kristy Yamaguchi at a club and lunch and shopping with Tiffany Chin in college near UCLA.

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
Several years back I had Brandy step over my leg.

I was sprawled out on a bench in the shade at Magic mountain in the 200 deg heat (Drama added probably like 105) and she was getting mobbed so she went around and stepped over my leg before I had a chance to move for her. Kind of sucked for her as they kicked her out because of the security issues.

And I’m not sure of his name but the older brother on the original Brady bunch I saw him at Caesar’s forum in Las Vegas 3 year ago in July. I also saw Mike Tyson there as well near the just for feet.

·
Registered
994 Posts
At the Summer Pro League I saw Penny Hardaway, Bo Outlaw, Tracy Murray, Mike Penberthy :lol: (if anyone still remembers him), Earl Watson

Got to hand shake Jerry West :eek:

Christina Milian Filmed a movie or sumn at my H.S. :p

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
- I met mike stewart (probably the best bodyboarder), but thats it... :x

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
melrose is a place where you'll see a lot of celebs, i saw:
shannon elizabeth, seth green, aries spears, the famous jet jackson, blah blah blah...

on my trip to NY in june-july (stayed at my bros pad in soho) i saw:
samuel l. jackson, AJ (from 106 and park), geoffry (the 7-up guy), bucky lasek (pro vert skater), stuwart scott (BOOOYAH!~ sportscenter), blah blah blah... you can see so many more celebs in NY (cuz everyones walking)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Lex_Dymndz said:
melrose is a place where you'll see a lot of celebs, i saw:
shannon elizabeth, seth green, aries spears, the famous jet jackson, blah blah blah...

on my trip to NY in june-july (stayed at my bros pad in soho) i saw:
samuel l. jackson, AJ (from 106 and park), geoffry (the 7-up guy), bucky lasek (pro vert skater), stuwart scott (BOOOYAH!~ sportscenter), blah blah blah... you can see so many more celebs in NY (cuz everyones walking)
haha, i met the famous jet jackson at USC. he's a student there and i always ran into him at the gym. the fool is weak.

also, the red head kid from the original jurassic park goes to usc as well. he looks wack now...no wonder he's not in any new movies. he's weak too...and weaker than famous jet jackson.

one thing i noticed, is that they always had an entourage with them. like a bunch of male groupies. haha...too ghey.

·
Registered
467 Posts
ive seem too many to list ^^
i was at a susi bar in LA and saw shaq try to talk to him but couldnt wit all the groupies mobbin him.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Saw Marat Safin, got his autograph, and took a picture with him @ Indian Wells :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
I feel like I'm bragging here...but what the hell, might as well contribute to this post.

FRIENDLY WITH (know my name & and hang when at the same place):
System of a Down
Deftones
Less Than Jake
STUN
Taproot
Poison The Well
Sharon, Jack & Kelly O.
B Real - you can find him at the Rainbow 4 nights a week...or spot him in his escalade w/ DRKUSH as the license plate
Chris Killmore - DJ Incubus
All guys from Adema
Andy Dick
Paris Hilton
Kim Stewart - Rod's daughter
Scott Caan
definitely more...most not really worth mentioning...working actors / musicians...the ones you'd know if you saw, but wouldn't if you heard the name.

MET:
Jane's Addiction
Audioslave / Rage
Ozzy
Puddle of Mudd
Papa Roach
Maynard / Tool
NIN
Rob Zombie
GZA
RZA
Inspecta Deck
Mos Def
Dr. Dre
Eminem
50 Cent
Mary J Blige
Common
The Roots
Incubus
and again, more not worth mentioning, or I can't remember.

SEEN:
Al Pacino
Awnold - our next guvna
Tom Cruise + Penelope
Salma Hayek
countless...I do live in LA / Hollywood.

·
Registered
128 Posts
matic said:
ive seem too many to list ^^
i was at a susi bar in LA and saw shaq try to talk to him but couldnt wit all the groupies mobbin him.
Actually almost RAN OVER this guy...I was driving up Sepulveda in a grand cherokee, and homie ran out in the traffic crossing the street to the LA Sports Club...I really had to slam on my brakes, and slid to a stop in front of him...looked like a deer caught in the headlights!

Tell me I wouldn't have been the most hated fool in LA. (this was about 3 years ago BTW)

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I saw Magic Johnson a bunch of times way back, in westwood.
Also in westwood, Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise watching a movie (not at a premiere)
Way back when Shaq was shooting that movie Steel, I saw him jogging on the street next to the set in downtown LA, I drove up to him in my brand new Stratus and said Hey Shaq.
In an airport in Texas, while waiting for a connecting plane I noticed Mr and Mrs Jackson, parents to all the famous Jacksons. I didn't say anything at the time but later they were on my same plane so I went by with my nephew and shook Joe's hand.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.