Lexus IS Forum banner

141 - 160 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'll be there around 6:30 and will wait until 7:15-ish. Hopefully some people will show up.

I won't be able to stay long, so if people do come.. i'll probably leave within an hour!
i'll show up around 6:30 as well and just have dinner at in n out :p see you tonight! you cant miss me lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
alright so next meet will be on a weekend that way we can get more people to show up! do you guys want to meet saturday aug 27th or sept 3rd?

if we meet labor day weekend i'd be down to do a bbq type of meet at the park or something if everyone pitches in or a potluck event. opinions anyone?

i just found out about an upcoming club lexus meet for this saturday aug 20th

Link: http://www.yelp.com/biz/thuan-kieu-n...l-garden-grove
NOTE: CL members will be eating TAX FREE on this day. by saying "clublexus."

DATE: AUG 20, 2011

Time: 2:00

Address: 13861 Brookhurst St Garden Grove, CA 92844
Note: Lower car friendly driveway is located on the south-side of the plaza, on brookhurst right across from Mcdonalds

Why? A Huge selection of different kinds of food! Asian Style Noodles called "Bun Bo Hue" is also 50% off!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I bought my 01 dwp with slight damage in the front right. I hope you guys are okay with that lol, if you guys do weekends I'll defiantly show up let me know guys

·
Registered
37 Posts
if you go tomorrow text me, i bought struts and springs from a guy and he gave me 8 struts and 4 springs.... i remember you said you needed struts right? they're not blown... but they're not leaking at least. let me know :) ahh at least i wont be scraping anymore!

·
Registered
858 Posts
so where is this meeting gona be at im located in ontairo california? 45 min away from LA

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
==========EDIT==========

Meet August 27 (Saturday) for some lunch

Where: In n Out at the Tustin Marketplace (I5 and Jamboree, NOT the District) on the Best Buy side parking lot (more parking there.

When: ~1pm for some lunch/snacks and whatnot
in n out marketplace - Google Maps

Hope to see you there! :D

141 - 160 of 287 Posts