Lexus IS Forum banner

121 - 140 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
When my car is driveable, I will come. Just got the bottom end rebuilt with forged goodies, and the head built with Brian Crower goodies :) I'll need a lot of hot/cold starts for a good break in, driving to and from these meets will help put on some good break in miles ;)

·
Registered
330 Posts
If you guys do decide to have a meet let me know i am more then willin to show up, it would be great if we did a my.is exclusive. Let's get involved people

·
Registered
238 Posts
^^^ what pikachukiat said....this started off as an OC thread, then it split to West LA/Santa Monica, then to I.E. I know a few guys, that no more people...and we all want to meet but it never happens. but i am always down to meet if it is during the weekend. only time i really have off.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yeah during the weekend would be best. we actually have to communicate with each other and plan it out for something to happen, even if we start out with just a few people. That's all we need then from their eventually people will find out.

·
Registered
238 Posts
^^^I will be free next weekend for sure...I haven't decided if I am going to drive down tomorrow yet...I've come across a few members that are from LB a few that say they live in Torrance, a few from San Fernando but noone ever shows up...someone just hit me up LOL

·
Ninja?
16,050 Posts
I'll be there around 6:30 and will wait until 7:15-ish. Hopefully some people will show up.

I won't be able to stay long, so if people do come.. i'll probably leave within an hour!

121 - 140 of 287 Posts